What's new

Where is Evernoob?

what, quitting my job and getting in on that hog trough of gov't bennies?

nah, it's actual honest to god peaceful protest

the best kind of peaceful protest
that gets the useless ones to fucking starve in a few years
I don't know of anyone who has faulted you for that. Some of what EN posted and was referenced above was getting out and committing crimes or violent acts. I'm not down for that. People frothing at the mouth for a civil war have no fucking idea what that would look like. It would not be a 24 hour purge where you could go home and grab a hot shower and dinner with the family at 5. It would tear this country apart and leave lasting wounds.

He got his Kaczynski shack built and ran off to the woods to be alone. That was his stated goal because all of humanity is lost and not worth saving.

I don't know of anyone who has faulted you for that. Some of what EN posted and was referenced above was getting out and committing crimes or violent acts. I'm not down for that. People frothing at the mouth for a civil war have no fucking idea what that would look like. It would not be a 24 hour purge where you could go home and grab a hot shower and dinner with the family at 5. It would tear this country apart and leave lasting wounds.
Evernoob was against violence during protest.

His point was leave the guns at home, stop driving the truck or just circle them around buildings. Coordinated protest and also support structure, basically mirror what the communists do where they pay for bail and lawyers, and provide jobs for everybody during the off season

I've said that many times on the old BB when people advocated "getting off the porch" and instigating "civil war". I truly believe they have ZERO idea of what would happen if that actually came about.
You were/are one of the fortunate ones. Made good decisions, have an awesome life because of it. There are many disenfranchised poors who this system didn’t work out for. Those who would be better served by burning it all to the ground and starting over, Noob was in that camp.

You were/are one of the fortunate ones. Made good decisions, have an awesome life because of it. There are many disenfranchised poors who this system didn’t work out for. Those who would be better served by burning it all to the ground and starting over, Noob was in that camp.
Doesn't mean they have a clue as to what that would be like. IMO they'd be shocked if it actually happened.

I don't want to see violence in my country or my community. I don't think people understand what they are advocating for and the actual results it will bring.
Your freedoms and liberties were not won with a handshake or a sternly written letter...but with blood. It's not surprising to take the same to preserve them.

Fuck Everdouche. When directly quoted to provide a rebuttal, he would ALWAYS ignore me quoting him or veer off to some other stupid point. Every single one of his postings were dribble, far fetched bullshit.

Should he have been banned for some of his posts? Yep.

Am I glad he’s not posting? Yeah.

Did I have him on my ignore list? No. What kinda school girl, petty shit is that??? :flipoff2:

Some of you fucksticks either have horrible memories or completely misunderstood what EN was getting at with his posts. He was actually advocating for peaceful protests and boycotts, not violence to solve the issues at hand. But even then..... Nobody can be bothered.

This

Noob even went into great annoying detail on how and what to do.

Your freedoms and liberties were not won with a handshake or a sternly written letter...but with blood. It's not surprising to take the same to preserve them.
You don't say? There's a long way between where were a few months ago, where we are now (in a better position) and wondering if my fucking neighbors are going to shoot me over politics.

I've said that many times on the old BB when people advocated "getting off the porch" and instigating "civil war". I truly believe they have ZERO idea of what would happen if that actually came about.

A civil war wont look like our last civil war. We are currently in a civil war. Not everyone knows and not everyone is fighting.

Doesn't mean they have a clue as to what that would be like. IMO they'd be shocked if it actually happened.

Our Founding Father's didn't have a clue what that would be like either......but they went there over an idea.

That idea has been handed down through generations who have bled to keep it intact.

We are letting it all fall apart before our very eyes, because we don't seem to have the sack to do what needs to be done.

Maybe that time isn't here yet. But do we have what it takes to full the Founders shoes?

because we don't seem to have the sack to do what needs to be done.

This isn't a sack measuring contest. We don't even agree on what needs to be done. You seem to want to go off of the deep end and I am saying keep your powder dry and simmer the fuck down. Fight the ideological war first. VA was a good indicator that people are waking up.

During the reboot or password reset or some thing he briefly created another account to say he lost his password and he’s fucking angry that he couldn’t get it back after being on here for so many years including the other place. I doubt anybody knows what actually happened.

Password re-set ???? :confused:

That would have totaled me out and saved you giz wads a lot of grief.

Now I is ascared.

Please explain to us simpletons what it would happen since you seem to be in the know as usual while everyone else is dumb.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit acting like you are the Oracle of the IBB. You don't shit like the rest of us as to what a hypothetical situation would look like.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE DEFLECT INCOMING!!!!!!

Now I is ascared.

Please explain to us simpletons what it would happen since you seem to be in the know as usual while everyone else is dumb.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit acting like you are the Oracle of the IBB. You don't shit like the rest of us as to what a hypothetical situation would look like.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE DEFLECT INCOMING!!!!!!
1861 - 1865

BTW, in case you missed it, there's some other people in this thread that understand that too.
Evidently you choose to ignore history.

1861 - 1865

BTW, in case you missed it, there's some other people in this thread that understand that too.
Evidently you choose to ignore history.
So according to your "logic" WW3 will look like WW2?

I will bet those Japanese are firing up the Zero plants as we speak

You are a fucking idiot.

THIS is your secret knowledge that nobody else can understand? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So according to your "logic" WW3 will look like WW2?

I will bet those Japanese are firing up the Zero plants as we speak

You are a fucking idiot.

THIS is your secret knowledge that nobody else can understand? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Figured you'd never understand. You're a lost cause. I knew it was a waste of time answering your bullshit, but maybe a few others will learn something.

Learn what? LOL

Dates that everyone already knew?

I asked you to outline/tell us what a Civil War would look like today or in the near future since you nobody, other than you, apparently knows.

Can you or are you full of pious shit as usual?

DEFELCT and call me dumb. The usual MO

Learn what? LOL

Dates that everyone already knew?

I asked you to outline/tell us what a Civil War would look like today or in the near future since you nobody, other than you, apparently knows.

Can you or are you full of pious shit as usual?

DEFELCT and call me dumb. The usual MO
Call you dumb ? Why ? You just proved it all by yourself.

Top Back Refresh