What's new

Where is Evernoob?

I will bet in your mind you are witty and poignant.

Again, offers nothing of substance to your claim.

Same deflect as always.

Thanks for offering up 1861-1865 as your thesis. It was enlightening........when I learned it in 8th fucking grade.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and quit acting like you are the Oracle of the IBB. You don't shit like the rest of us as to what a hypothetical situation would look like.
I can shit in my backyard!!!! Can any of you guys shit in your backyard?????

Greg!!!!!!! and twit not entertaining enough for you? When one retard leaves...another shows up 🤔
Everdouche just started his new troll ID evildumbass. Too much stupidity. Like his Im from germany schtick. I thought he would have given it up by now.

Your freedoms and liberties were not won with a handshake or a sternly written letter...but with blood. It's not surprising to take the same to preserve them.
We either pay a little over time or write a big check and pay it all at once.

Reactions: DMG
This isn't a sack measuring contest. We don't even agree on what needs to be done. You seem to want to go off of the deep end and I am saying keep your powder dry and simmer the fuck down. Fight the ideological war first. VA was a good indicator that people are waking up.

I agree. It appears that it takes a third term of Obama to get folks to open their eyes.

I always want to go off the deep end though.

If I close my eyes and pretend nothing is wrong. Nothing is wrong and the problem will fix itself and go away..... :shaking:
I don’t want to see violence and civil war in my country either. That doesn’t mean I also don’t recognize that there is a major problem happening and the longer we wait to try and fix it the more difficult the fix will be without violence. You can not want something but still see the reality of the situation.

Just change the name. There are a few other douchebags on here that picture could be applied to.
ComposedMasculineKob-size_restricted.gif

Top Back Refresh