What's new

Where is Evernoob?

Pony_Driver

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Did he get rolled up by the PoPo unscrewing that light bulb? Aliens? Got a lady friend? I hope he didn't croak. :eek:

Reactions: DMG
During the reboot or password reset or some thing he briefly created another account to say he lost his password and he’s fucking angry that he couldn’t get it back after being on here for so many years including the other place. I doubt anybody knows what actually happened.

During the reboot or password reset or some thing he briefly created another account to say he lost his password and he’s fucking angry that he couldn’t get it back after being on here for so many years including the other place. I doubt anybody knows what actually happened.
Yep, password issues and anger. I dont know why he just didn't reset it. I liked him, had good points and it was entertaining quoting him, just so the whiners ignoring him would see his posts.

Greg!!!!!!! and twit not entertaining enough for you? When one retard leaves...another shows up 🤔

FBI reassigned. They are working on the next insurgency.
I vote this.. He was always talking shit trying to get people spun up to step off the porch but never done shit himself..

Wait maybe he was the guy that drove thru the parade in Waukesha last week?

He made a thread quitting complaining that the last of his forum bastions had turned their back in him by leaving the old forum software.

I'll be entertained if he returns or not

I vote this.. He was always talking shit trying to get people spun up to step off the porch but never done shit himself..

Wait maybe he was the guy that drove thru the parade in Waukesha last week?
Dont be upset he was correct.

Evernoob: the right could shut down the country and things would change, but they wont...
Everymemberontheboard: I'm waiting on someone else, I've got to much to lose...

I don't want to see violence in my country or my community. I don't think people understand what they are advocating for and the actual results it will bring.
what, quitting my job and getting in on that hog trough of gov't bennies?

nah, it's actual honest to god peaceful protest

the best kind of peaceful protest
that gets the useless ones to fucking starve in a few years

Reactions: DMG
I don't want to see violence in my country or my community. I don't think people understand what they are advocating for and the actual results it will bring.
I've said that many times on the old BB when people advocated "getting off the porch" and instigating "civil war". I truly believe they have ZERO idea of what would happen if that actually came about.

Top Back Refresh