What's new

Where is Al Gore on this?

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
I thought the poles were supposed to be free of ice years ago.

But this year several segments of the Northern Sea Route froze up about a fortnight earlier than usual, catching many ships unawares.

...Really? People think they have mother nature's weather figured out to within 14 days of accuracy? Shit froze two weeks early. How is this news?

...Really? People think they have mother nature's weather figured out to within 14 days of accuracy? Shit froze two weeks early. How is this news?
Because it's "climate change" now instead of the previous "global warming". Anything odd with the weather can be considered "climate change" which is obviously man made.

Forget about the fact that the land I own used to be a 10 mile wide river. And before that it was a glacier. And before that it was a bayou. And before that it was an ocean. And before that it was a roiling cauldron of magma.

Because it's "climate change" now instead of the previous "global warming". Anything odd with the weather can be considered "climate change" which is obviously man made.

Forget about the fact that the land I own used to be a 10 mile wide river. And before that it was a glacier. And before that it was a bayou. And before that it was an ocean. And before that it was a roiling cauldron of magma.
pol (3).jpg

Exactly. But when we have a warm winter, it’s global warming. Al Gore said the ice caps would be gone by 2011.

Al gore is gonna fire up his private jet and make a few trips around the world to help melt that ice.

Exactly. But when we have a warm winter, it’s global warming. Al Gore said the ice caps would be gone by 2011.
yeah, he screwed that up for pretty much everyone who wanted to have an honest conversation about humans and their interaction with the earth's climate. Can't have a real discussion if no one is being honest.

yeah, he screwed that up for pretty much everyone who wanted to have an honest conversation about humans and their interaction with the earth's climate. Can't have a real discussion if no one is being honest.
I think that even aside form that wild claim that did not happen, he fucked himself in my view by his hypocrisy. He asks me to conserve and then lives a life of luxury and excess. Plus the whole concept of buying carbon credits by me, him, or a business is absolute BS. Conserve if you want to but don’t hide it under the guise of buying something

Where? Probably on his yacht checking his bank account and laughing his ass off. Those dumbasses are still buying my bullshit.

Reactions: DMG
He’s moved in to Covid scaring.

Where do you think “flatten the curve” came from? Yep global warming. They rebranded it to covidZ

He’s moved in to Covid scaring.

Where do you think “flatten the curve” came from? Yep global warming. They rebranded it to covidZ

The emergency powers they gave themselves with covid will be used with every new crisis, starting with "climate change".

Top Back Refresh