What's new

NSFW Where Did All The Pirate Pimps Go?

'84 Bronco II

El Chingón
Member Number
Loc
NM
So what Happened to Dan Dibble, Dallas, and the other dudes who had the hot chicks in their shops and a camera at the ready? :grinpimp:

Now I have to go to Facebook for that shit :shaking::flipoff2:

Anyway, here are a couple I ran across today I figured I would share with you filthy animals. Someone needs to go invite these guys over here :laughing: Apparently the ladies love BFR Cliffhangers...
_nc_ohc=nuiBFvL13q8AX_J5VpT&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=cAS83Eu_AAwAX--IDGq&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Dibble sold his rig and the buyer turned it ugly. Guess the wimmins stopped flocking to it after it got ugly.

I think it was stinkbug that had some good stuff up too. Something about hooker seat belts.

I texted Dibble and he had no idea about the Irate4x4 move over. He said all his pictures and videos that were on dandibble.com that he had on the server in typical Pirate fashion are gone because the building the server was in caught on fire and lost. I was on PBB and if you search his name some of the old threads from 2005 or so had the pictures that were attached there and not hot linked

I texted Dibble and he had no idea about the Irate4x4 move over. He said all his pictures and videos that were on dandibble.com that he had on the server in typical Pirate fashion are gone because the building the server was in caught on fire and lost. I was on PBB and if you search his name some of the old threads from 2005 or so had the pictures that were attached there and not hot linked

Tell him to get his ass over here, we won't give him a hard time about his golf cart as long as posts pictures of the ladies with it :laughing:

Top Back Refresh