What's new

Where are the cracker riots?

Thats sad to watch, cops didn’t give two shits about him until they realized he wasn’t breathing and they were in a bunch of trouble. Although I’m sure since the victim was white it will get brushed under the rug and nothing will happen to them.

Thats sad to watch, cops didn’t give two shits about him until they realized he wasn’t breathing and they were in a bunch of trouble. Although I’m sure since the victim was white it will get brushed under the rug and nothing will happen to them.

Whites will rationalize it by saying "Yeah but he was scum, if you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to fear. Too bad so sad, criminal scum die.... etc etc"

That's half the posts on this board 🤣

The solution is to stay away from everybody and interact as little as possible. Interacting with other Apes is the problem, reduce that interaction, you reduce the chance of the other Apes acting all Ape-like.

Tony: You're going to kill me!
Officer: Nope, just turn over
Tony: Dead

Riots? Hell, it didn't even make the news. Nobody knew this even happened until it was posted here.
Accept it already. White lives don't matter.

Riots? Hell, it didn't even make the news. Nobody knew this even happened until it was posted here.
Accept it already. White lives don't matter.

White lives don't matter because stupid fat redneck hillbilly whites don't care.

Checking off 'White' on every government form to exclude yourself from benefits and education, whites are a fucking joke.

What they care about is the next baked potato and whether they can Pwn the Libtards.

White lives don't matter because stupid fat redneck hillbilly whites don't care.

Checking off 'White' on every government form to exclude yourself from benefits and education, whites are a fucking joke.

What they care about is the next baked potato and whether they can Pwn the Libtards.

You know Skippy you have become a one verse song you need to write some new lyrics

Meh nothing new there to see. Whites for the most part have just gotten the trigger to do something about it.

Seems pretty fuckin racist of you to lump all white people together :rolleyes:. Kinda like if I said all black people like watermelon. Pretty broad generalization.

Seems pretty fuckin racist of you to lump all white people together :rolleyes:. Kinda like if I said all black people like watermelon. Pretty broad generalization.

I don't know any black people that don't like watermelon. I'm curious to see if you can find one.

Are there people who don't like watermelon? Not a huge Chappelle fan but he's right about that. If you don't like fried chicken and watermelon, you're weird. I can kind of understand Fried Chicken, there's some shitty chicken out there. But watermelon? Who the hell doesn't like wonderful watermelon?

I don't know any black people that don't like watermelon. I'm curious to see if you can find one.

Are there people who don't like watermelon? Not a huge Chappelle fan but he's right about that. If you don't like fried chicken and watermelon, you're weird. I can kind of understand Fried Chicken, there's some shitty chicken out there. But watermelon? Who the hell doesn't like wonderful watermelon?

I fucking hate watermelon. I personally think its vile. My wife and kids dont understand how I could hate it, but its gross.

I fucking hate watermelon. I personally think its vile. My wife and kids dont understand how I could hate it, but its gross.

Man that's the most fucked-up thing you ever said :eek: I know we've had our disagreements but I never disliked you, but now... I have to re-think you.

Whites will rationalize it by saying "Yeah but he was scum, if you don't do anything wrong you have nothing to fear. Too bad so sad, criminal scum die.... etc etc"

That's half the posts on this board 🤣

The solution is to stay away from everybody and interact as little as possible. Interacting with other Apes is the problem, reduce that interaction, you reduce the chance of the other Apes acting all Ape-like.

Truth. Cities breed disease and mental illness.

Hey there Skippy you do know that is stereotyping,kind of strange from a enlightened person with a 145 IQ wouldn't you say?

Everdouche did you forget to take some meds today or something. You have been sane, and actually somewhat interesting, the last week or so. Mama take your glass slipper back or what?

Back to full on DoucheCanoe mode.

Top Back Refresh