What's new

When Raytheon goes woke...

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
Last edited:
This whole woke movement can't be stopped. The radical left has installed it in Hollywood, schools, corporations, and even the US military. Holding signs and singing the nation anthem isn't going to accomplish anything, sadly.

The absolute state of journalism.

Everybody needs to stop using twitter posts as sources and inserting them into the article. It is always a confusing mess. The person writing those tweets obviously has documents outlining Raytheon's CRT training, Daily Wire should either pay him to have access or pay him to write the article. It's fucking embarrassing as I have a Daily Wire membership, if I wanted half ass articles I would go on yahoo news.

As for Raytheon, if the people in power in washington were into drowning puppies they would start designing machines to do it faster. Too much money on the line to be caught flat footed. They answer to politicians not us, so they mimic those in power right now.

This is probably a good thing, the next few generations are going to see how dumb this is and do the opposite like generations always have.

At least we can all be comforted and sleep well at night knowing that a non binary person engineered the drone missel guidance system that was used to blow up some brown person's wedding overseas.

Used to work for one of the companies that got bought out by Raytheon. I can say this with absolute certainty. The squeaky wheel gets replaced. Most of what he posted in screenshots I saw back in the 20-teens when I worked there. Yea there are some questionable items, but not much more than what was there already.

He'll get reprimanded then put on an "improvement plan" 6 months from now he better have scrubbed social media and updated his resume. He won't get fired for this, but he'll get fired for poor performance... probably after a re-org or a job shuffle. They got rid of a Muzzy that didn't like gay people and he from what I remember was an engineer they needed. This white boy won't take much.

At what point are the woke kids going to realized that if they agree with the media, entertainment, corporations, educational system, government and even Raytheon, they may not be against "the man"?

Mike, are you in Spain now? If so what is the locals take on this nonsense?

Mike, are you in Spain now? If so what is the locals take on this nonsense?

I've been in Spain for three months, returning to CT on Monday.

I think Europe is about 5 years behind the US in this matter (remember how different things were back five years ago??). The local left is pushing it enthusiastically, it just hasn't reached critical mass... Yet. I tell my friends and family what is coming, but they don't believe me.

Of course, all news from the US come through the CNN point of view. 10 years ago the Tea Party was a bunch of racist neo-nazis and that's all people there heard. And the Orange man...

That place does whatever the corrupt bureaucrats in Washington tell them to do regarding the coronavirus as well.
They force their employees to wear masks if they have not provided proof of vaccination.
We are one of their suppliers and their employees would not even walk into our building unless everyone was masked, during the plandemic. My employer never forced masks on people thank goodness.

I've been in Spain for three months, returning to CT on Monday.

I think Europe is about 5 years behind the US in this matter (remember how different things were back five years ago??). The local left is pushing it enthusiastically, it just hasn't reached critical mass... Yet. I tell my friends and family what is coming, but they don't believe me.

Of course, all news from the US come through the CNN point of view. 10 years ago the Tea Party was a bunch of racist neo-nazis and that's all people there heard. And the Orange man...
I used to work for Raytheon in the 90s. They sure have come a long way. :laughing:

Norway is the same. It's all liberal talking points on the news. When I was there all that was on was Trump bashing and how he hates the american people and won't give them health care. My friend are conservatives and were still joking about him. They got quiet when I would give them the truth. Then they felt like the world stage puppets that they are. They also asked why he doesn't want people to have health care. I informed them that everyone already has it. Nobody is refused treatment. You can walk into any hospital and get treated. Also, we have Medicare and Medicaid. They had no idea. The media doesn't tell them about that. There next question was "Why does the news lie about it?" :laughing: They lie about everything. I love the Norwegians but most, even the amazing ones, are incredibly naive. Oh yeah Norway, our healthcare may not be as great because our entire country isn't the size of the eastern seaboard with only the population of Atlanta that possesses one of the greatest oil reserves in the world.

Place I work for built new offices the pushed all the veteran 20+ engineers from their offices into cramped cubicles so the new college grads don't feel discriminated. WTF do they expect us to wear skinny jeans and hoodies now:homer:

Place I work for built new offices the pushed all the veteran 20+ engineers from their offices into cramped cubicles so the new college grads don't feel discriminated. WTF do they expect us to wear skinny jeans and hoodies now:homer:

As one of those former "new college grads" they were probably told them by the grads is they don't want that. I'm sorry, I've heard the same shit from HR and facilities when it comes down to it. "We did a survey and that is what the employees wanted" which means "We saw what 'Google' wanted to do and ginned up a survey which will give a slanted outcome." The last two places I worked moved from high cube walls and offices to desks. One place made a brand new 900K building and was surprised when the first thing people asked was "Where is the rest of the cubicle?" That place had a turnover that was mindblowing because they didn't listen to the employees.

They force their employees to wear masks if they have not provided proof of vaccination.
We are one of their suppliers and their employees would not even walk into our building unless everyone was masked, during the plandemic. My employer never forced masks on people thank goodness.

incorrect. We have to wear masks, vaccinated or not. ALL employees have a deadline to be vaxxed by end of the year or see the door. And somehow, they are saying the masks don't go away at the end of the year unless the surrounding town is no longer whatever at-risk level. Makes zero sense if your entire workforce is now vaccinated:confused:

incorrect. We have to wear masks, vaccinated or not. ALL employees have a deadline to be vaxxed by end of the year or see the door. And somehow, they are saying the masks don't go away at the end of the year unless the surrounding town is no longer whatever at-risk level. Makes zero sense if your entire workforce is now vaccinated:confused:
Not at the time I posted that.
My buddy works there.
He loves how all the people who got jabbed now have to wear masks like he does for refusing it.

BTW it makes perfect sense if it was never about the masks. You know, the things that have been proven ineffective at slowing the spread of respiratory viruses since the 1980s.

According to Carnegie Mellon, Tucson had 95% mask compliance during the height of our cases so there's another reason to call BS in Raytheon's mask policy being about health.

Top Back Refresh