What's new

When do we step off the porch??

DozerDan82

Master of the Universe!!!
Member Number
Loc
3rd Rock From the Big Ball of Fire
I am far from an extremist, but this shit is getting out of control.

Between the "death virus" lies, telling us we can not vote in person, but can stand in line at DMV/Walmart/HD etc ; then the BLM/Antifa - no one can say anything; now white people have to relearn themselves.

I have had enough. It is affecting my life, my job and my mental sanity (what little there is)

Who is going to be the 'founding fathers' to take a stand and say enough is enough. I feel like at this point they would have already starting dumping tea in the harbor.

Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'

Between the "death virus" lies, telling us we can not vote in person, but can stand in line at DMV/Walmart/HD etc ; then the BLM/Antifa - no one can say anything; now white people have to relearn themselves.

I have had enough. It is affecting my life, my job and my mental sanity (what little there is)

Who is going to be the 'founding fathers' to take a stand and say enough is enough. I feel like at this point they would have already starting dumping tea in the harbor.

Have I fully lost it, or is anyone else wondering WTF is going on any more. I feel we are living the moving 'Idiocracy'

Anyone who does or will stand up gets gang banged.

I just want to leave this damn country.

I am trying to figure out another way out of this, but I think the time is approaching where the silent majority will need to start shouting. I have no more faith in the system to do the right thing.

I'm close. I'm tired of this shit. They keep up with white guilt BLM and it might push me into the fringe. I really don't know how people can be so stupid and complicit in self destruction and lack of accountibility. Racism is alive and well, and government/corporate sponsored.

Your answer to all problems is in your name.

8E74F4B0-7FD6-41E4-96E5-5BA5E0DF47CA.jpeg

I am diligently converting liberals who have been brain washed. Now that some of them have been hit with some of the things I have been preaching about for a decade or more, youd be surprised at what they are thinking.

I am trying to figure out another way out of this, but I think the time is approaching where the silent majority will need to start shouting. I have no more faith in the system to do the right thing.

THIS

It's already too late. The COVID lockdown hoax proved you can even take people's jobs away and they'll still dutifully comply. Monuments were toppled and defaced while authorities did nothing. Torch a Wendy's in an act of domestic terrorism, and be released on $10K bond while some cities threaten a year in jail for not wearing a face mask. You have to either go out in a blaze of glory or move to a different country, but it's already too late for America.

I feel like there is a storm brewing. There are a lot of people who are getting a gut full of having stuffed shoved down their throats.

To paraphrase, the vocal minority is about to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with terrible resolve.

I

buried in this thread is the phrase "I became unreasonable"...scrawled in blood.

so no, don't lose your sanity. biden wins, states will bring in their national guards and claim victory crushing these rebellions. trump wins, it will get so bad that people will shut out the obscene and it will get resolved on it's own

https://irate4x4.com/chit-chat/42925-boogaloo

This again ? Just like all the other times this has been brought up here and on PBB not fucking thing will happen. It's all just talk and nobody's going to get off the porch. Besides the intardnet BBs I've been hearing the same type of stuff in person and it's also been all talk. Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades.

This again ? Just like all the other times this has been brought up here and on PBB not fucking thing will happen. It's all just talk and nobody's going to get off the porch. Besides the intardnet BBs I've been hearing the same type of stuff in person and it's also been all talk. Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades.

What's "Been the same B.S. for over 5 decades."?

The talk or the BS the thread was started about?

I am diligently converting liberals who have been brain washed. Now that some of them have been hit with some of the things I have been preaching about for a decade or more, youd be surprised at what they are thinking.

Ok, we'd be surprised. What exactly are they thinking? And how do you know? Are they saying it?

You both have clearly never actively been in a liberal enclave or met a lot of real Leftists.

It's not likely either of you know any actual Leftists 'that need converting', because it's a measured fact that people have segregated geographically and physically by political affiliation. It's just unlikely that most here know any actual Leftists.

'Converting Leftists' is just more of the same.

If you bring up any of the refutations that 'we' consider common sense or proven fact, you will be shouted down or disciplined by your workplace.

If we are having governments training people to question their racial identity, if they're white, we are far, far beyond the point of dialog.

Anyone who does or will stand up gets gang banged.

DozerDan82

Most people that are "sick" of it just hide in their houses conforming, and hope all this fucked up shit goes away. God for fucking bid they all get together and actually do something about it so IT DOES GO AWAY. But they are scared that in doing so they will lose their job, 401k, house, cars, boat, be labeled a racist ect that they use stupid excuses like "but but but I have to work unlike they do" ect to bow out of protests or whatever we shoud be doing at this point. The prime example of what I'm talking about is quoted above. Edit: And this thread is filling up faster and faster with posts like I quoted above..... :frown:

Safety and power come in numbers. The mentality i see here and other places when anything like Dan said is mentioned; "Well go do something about it then." Do these fucksticks think some one person is going to save the fucking day for them? It aint happing. Stop making excuses for why you can't, or just shut the fuck up and accept the consequences. When everyone who is opposed to all the ridiculous shit gets together and speaks up, changes WILL happen.

I will be fully on board when this happens, consequences be damned. :usa:​​​​​​​

Last edited:
Ok, we'd be surprised. What exactly are they thinking? And how do you know? Are they saying it?

You both have clearly never actively been in a liberal enclave or met a lot of real Leftists.

It's not likely either of you know any actual Leftists 'that need converting', because it's a measured fact that people have segregated geographically and physically by political affiliation. It's just unlikely that most here know any actual Leftists.

If you bring up any of the refutations that 'we' consider common sense or proven fact, you will be shouted down or disciplined by your workplace.

If we are having governments training people to question their racial identity, if they're white, we are far, far beyond the point of dialog.

🤣

do you even have liberals in the middle of the country? :flipoff2: these coastal conservatives would probably be called liberals where you live :lmao:

I feel like there is a storm brewing. There are a lot of people who are getting a gut full of having stuffed shoved down their throats.

To paraphrase, the vocal minority is about to awake a sleeping giant, and fill him with terrible resolve.

I agree. But it also concerns me that I, along with I bet most people, feel backed into a corner between fighting back by even just voicing your opinion and risk losing at least your job or everything else you’ve worked for for you and your family, or actually cutting this shit off.

Will never happen because of the simple fact that those that would need to step up are also the ones with the most to lose by doing so.

Who has a mortgage, car payments, kids at home and living a simple life is going to throw all that away to start it or join in and probably lose everything to the mob and social shaming?

Fuck off codger. You're out of touch from today's toils.

You are the biggest lemming here.

I am content to watch them eat themselves. Stand by, this is not the time.

Will never happen because of the simple fact that those that would need to step up are also the ones with the most to lose by doing so.

Who has a mortgage, car payments, kids at home and living a simple life is going to throw all that away to start it or join in and probably lose everything to the mob and social shaming?

Sadly true. But there has to come a time, our country was founded by those with Jobs and Families, they must have been torn at well. What does it take to break a man to that point?

Glad to see that you have done something about it in the past 50 years .... :flipoff2::usa:

Dude. Just STFU. You have no clue.

For reference, the town I grew up in and am still very near is referred to as "Berkley on acid"

These are life long San Francisco public employee union and trade union members with political connections. Judges and politicians for aunties and uncles. IT millionaires and tech exec's. People who used to be in SF commercial real estate making millions on a lease or sale, many of whom are now unemployed with no future job prospect in the career that had fed their family for the last 20 years.

Basically why I was the black sheep of the neighborhood and not one of the cool kids. I called this shit decades ago and got blacklisted. Suddenly, its hey man, I totally get what you are saying:lmao:

🤣

do you even have liberals in the middle of the country? :flipoff2: these coastal conservatives would probably be called liberals where you live :lmao:

Well, I'm not going to list off my credentials in crawling among the affluent filth who wear birkenstocks to the office, but did you already forget that Minneapolis is where the recent spate of insanity started?

🤣

Some forum buddies of mine were on a group text and they started in on who was more conservative. I about shit myself since I am a Kansas boy, one is from New Jersey and the other from Seattle........that's rich :lmao::lmao::lmao:

All laughs aside, the AR and AR9 both have 5 loaded mags with fresh batteries in the red dots. They are very accessible and the family knows it. I don't think they will be required, but it was fucking surreal to feel like I needed to do that.

Top Back Refresh