What's new

wheels

Beaks67

Member Number
Loc
Magalia, CA.
Could you guys please point me in the right direction for 17 by 12, 5 on 5-1/2 double beadlocks with a 3" backspace? Having trouble finding them

Thanks,
Steve

Double beadlocks are rad, so no question there.

But why 12" wide? That's your limiting factor these days, few are running wheels that wide unless they have 17" wide 47" Iroks or something (which I'm guessing you don't by the 5x5.5 lug pattern).

Either way, call TWF and Stazworks. Or any of the fab shops that build custom Hummer wheels.

Raceline makes double beadlocks but I don't think 12" wide. If you decide to go narrower to a normal width wheel, Hutchinson is a good option.

Double beadlocks are rad, so no question there.

But why 12" wide? That's your limiting factor these days, few are running wheels that wide unless they have 17" wide 47" Iroks or something (which I'm guessing you don't by the 5x5.5 lug pattern).

Either way, call TWF and Stazworks. Or any of the fab shops that build custom Hummer wheels.

Raceline makes double beadlocks but I don't think 12" wide. If you decide to go narrower to a normal width wheel, Hutchinson is a good option.

In my mind (which doesn't always work properly), a 12" rim will keep the sidewall from bulging so much and give me a little more turning radius versus the 10" mockup rims I have now which allow the 39.5 iroks to hit the shocks combined with a 3" backspace instead of the 4" also on the mock up rims.

In my mind (which doesn't always work properly), a 12" rim will keep the sidewall from bulging so much and give me a little more turning radius versus the 10" mockup rims I have now which allow the 39.5 iroks to hit the shocks combined with a 3" backspace instead of the 4" also on the mock up rims.

.......................... Huh?

Unless your tire is hitting the leaves or links and you're trying to move it the wheel outboard a bit with the 3" backspace, there is nothing else here that would give you better turning radius.

Like I said maybe I'm thinking wrong, skinny wheel plus wide tire makes the tire bulge , wider wheel on same tire less bulge and add 1" less backspace. Anyway thanks for the help guys I contacted Stazworks.

Like I said maybe I'm thinking wrong, skinny wheel plus wide tire makes the tire bulge , wider wheel on same tire less bulge and add 1" less backspace. Anyway thanks for the help guys I contacted Stazworks.

Stazworks are what Wagner and Thor run

Top Back Refresh