What's new

Wheel fitment on a 2nd gen pick up

Rubirunner85

I like Toyotas
Member Number
Loc
Concord/walnut creek Bay Area
I’m looking at some wheels and tires for sale with -19 mm back spacing that are 15 inch diameter. I just picked up a 85 extra cab that’s mostly stock. I’m going to do the v6 calipers. Do I need larger diameter then 15 inch to clear, or will 15” and -19mm fit? I have tits to show. 24yo collage girl:flipoff2:

Since you are asking a question about a Toyota, titty pics aren’t going to do it. Offer up some dick pics, and the usual fags will be tripping over themselves to answer your question:flipoff2:

Solid advice given the lack of replies. I bought the wheels and tires anyway. It was a now or never kinda deal with free delivery from Colorado. I’ll pick them up in Placerville tomorrow ish.

V6 should git 15s, it's the face of the wheel that can have issues if that makes sense.

Wtf is - 19mm offset? This is an off road forum, we use back spacing, measured in inches :flipoff2:

Bout 3/4” I’ll pick them up tomorrow and see what I bought. 3 new duratrec and 2 with a few miles on them. So far this truck is a great driver. It needs brakes and some softer springs. It has some rough country lift springs that need to go. I’ll fix the leaky front main and some hack wiring.

[No message]

photo10004.jpg

photo10005.jpg

photo10006.jpg

photo10007.jpg

So far I can’t steer lock to lock. I think the tre is hitting the rim. That was the motivation to get new rims and tires right away.

These tires are new, if any one is interested. 31x10.50r15 general at2.

so far I love this thing.

Back spacing is measured from the rear face of the wheel. You're talking offset, that ricer shit.

Ie: a zero offset 15x8 would be 4" back spacing.
​​​​​​

Back spacing is measured from the rear face of the wheel. You're talking offset, that ricer shit.

Ie: a zero offset 15x8 would be 4" back spacing.
​​​​​​

Shit, IVe been drinking. I was relaying the info the seller provided. I think it will clear the brakes and the tre. That was my main concern. I never have shopped for ricer wheels, didn’t know that. Thanks. I’ll bother you with some texts about this pile. :grinpimp:

Shit, IVe been drinking. I was relaying the info the seller provided. I think it will clear the brakes and the tre. That was my main concern. I never have shopped for ricer wheels, didn’t know that. Thanks. I’ll bother you with some texts about this pile. :grinpimp:

I don't know anything about them :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh