What's new

Whats the cheapest tire straight from china

ANGELO

Red Numb Skull
Member Number
Loc
BRADENTON FL
Im looking to replace the 2 rear tires on my limo. it has 245/75r16 now. Definitely has to stay 16, i dont want to go smaller but i could probably go bigger with a saws all. I have some ats on it now, but thats not going to cut it for where its going in a month. So whats the cheapest china tires that could do about a hour drive doing 70, a long weekend in the woods and if all goes to plan probably will be unable to drive home so itll get trailered.

photo10423.jpg

attach353842.jpg

interco has some blemished tires my size for 109 each. irok nd. i think thats going to be the way to go

Do they gotta be new, no takeoffs from CL for cheap? Or just ask the local tire shop for the best pair they took off that week.

Do they gotta be new, no takeoffs from CL for cheap? Or just ask the local tire shop for the best pair they took off that week.

All the used tires here are 10% and cost more then new. I've had no luck at the Mexican shops, they are all at or street tires.

Walmart.com or simpletire.com even ebay

I bought the interco "blemish tires" they were overstock and on sale.. 109 each. Full price was 155

Used tires would be cheapest. Call around all the little local shops. Or Craigslist/FB marketplace. Just keep in mind that a lot of shops charge more to mount tires that you just brought in vs bought there. I paid $400 for a set of five 37" Toyos for my truck recently. Worn, sure, but getting five for the price of one is hard to argue with when you just need to get it up and running. I bought a set of stock size Grabber AT3s for $10/tire for my buddy's blazer on CL. You just have to get in the habit of checking it every day.

If you want NEW cheap tires I can say that Patagonia MT's are pretty decent for what they are. Not the absolute cheapest but still dang cheap. I just took a set off my truck a few weeks ago actually. They had good traction both on and off road but got cupped and eventually vibrated at highway speed. It was annoying, but nothing unbearable or unsafe.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh