What's new

What's it worth? Mog axles

Projectjunkie

Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
I've searched some, but lotsa retarded Brah results with alibaba RC crawler results mixed in, are these 404s?
I know axletechs arte all the rage these days
Is there still a demand for these?
What's a fair price, stock appearing, no pinion or disc conversion.

what else do i need to know when selling them?

photo13458.jpg

photo13459.jpg

Tree fiddy 4 bof? Tree fitty each? Each after I get my cut?:flipoff2:

the ford is sitting on a 80s Lincoln chassis I think, with a 5.0 in it, the bed and front clip are nearby, the windshield is good, needs some side glass

no title currently, came with the property years ago single headlight grille, pretty hack work, but the vintage steel is nice

photo13463.jpg

photo13464.jpg

Tree fiddy 4 bof? Tree fitty each? Each after I get my cut?:flipoff2:

the ford is sitting on a 80s Lincoln chassis I think, with a 5.0 in it, the bed and front clip are nearby, the windshield is good, needs some side glass

no title currently, came with the property years ago single headlight grille, pretty hack work, but the vintage steel is nice

Sounds like a CL ad...:flipoff2:

dont low ball him, he knows what he has. only looking for trades.

I like when they add up all the receipts, the price it cost new and the sentimental value figure and put: Trade value: $18,000 and its on a clapped out 78 2wd Chevy farm truck that has no windows, floors or tires on it. :laughing:

I've searched some, but lotsa retarded Brah results with alibaba RC crawler results mixed in, are these 404s?

The only thing I remember is when I looked into them years ago they were more than I could afford. Sceep is the only one I know that actually had a pair of them he was going to use in his endless buggy build

The only thing I remember is when I looked into them years ago they were more than I could afford. Sceep is the only one I know that actually had a pair of them he was going to use in his endless buggy build

And finally someone answers without answering.

Must be the patina talking :laughing:

Well, the only recent comp is a front and rear on exp portal for 4k with pinion and disc kit, so I'll list these at 1500 to move

Does the price include shipping?

:flipoff2:

First off, fuck your 75 cent snow dollars:flipoff2:

and I'll ship them up to 9 feet high with a backhoe, and you can back your truck under it, at "the terminal":laughing:

I guess if you really wanted them shipped, get a quote and maybe I'll meet you at the border, paid road trip to glacier park sounds nice:grinpimp:

wats all wrong with them and whats ur bottom doller????????????????????????????????????

????

will they fit my 94 Z71 cHEVY WITHA 350 VORTEX MOTER???????????????????????

trade for and old 4wheeler????????? run good just need carborater cleaned

yes those are 404's

assuming the ring, pinion and portal boxes aren't rusty and forked up. $6-800 for the pair.

They're potentially pretty fuct up inside if they've been sitting for years like that.
They're not sealed once the torque tubes are pulled off, those rusty pinion bearings you can see are supposed to be awash in 90 weight.

Not sure what it is, but every set I've ever seen for sale (including the ones I'm running), someone has felt the need to pull 1 or 2 drums off and leave the brakes open to the weather. Just like these ones.

Will these bolt onto my JK?
Will they fit a Chevy?
Please list everything that needs to be done to make these work and part numbers
Will you deliver 400 miles away for free?

Just getting you ready for cl/fb....

They're not sealed once the torque tubes are pulled off, those rusty pinion bearings you can see are supposed to be awash in 90 weight.

Agreed. With the pinion open like that there is nothing to keep the center section from filling up with rain and dirt. I dunno what a set of 404 gears runs. I paid $1000 for a USED set of 406 gears for mine. Bearings and seals were a bitch to source as well.

Link to said deals?

:lmao:
He asked what a good price is. Thats a good price! I haven't payed attention to the mog market in at least 10 years. $1500 seems to be what they were going for.
We sold a pair of steering 404's complete with horseshoe braces, disk conversions, pinion conversions and 4 link truss/brackets for $2500 a few years ago.

Top Back Refresh