What's new

What's it worth 280CE

Worth a headache? I'd try and give it away if no scrapyard would pay a little for it with no title. A couple scrapyards here will buy with no title after a VIN Check. 1 takes 10 or 20 bucks off the top if no title. YMMV

I love w123s. Too bad its not a Diesel. I have never owned a Chevette Diesel but I have owned a w123 Diesel and I would honestly pick the Merc over the Vette.

One of the smoothest riding cars Ive ever been in and the doors shut so nice and solid. Like a bank vault.

I had one of these when I got married. :grinpimp: I think I still have the tool kit. Looks like it's in great shape mine had more rust and I sold it 20 years ago.

Apply for abandonment title.

Rock that bitch after the turbo ls swap.

You'd be a real dickhead, but the salvage yard would pay tin price for no title vehicles so long as they weren't capable of running and driving.

I just paid $1000 for a trunk lid and rear bumper assm. Decent used body parts are getting hard to find, especially on the east coast.

BTW, that's a grey-market Euro-spec car, or at least it has Euro headlights. Those are worth something to the right guy.....

I just paid $1000 for a trunk lid and rear bumper assm. Decent used body parts are getting hard to find, especially on the east coast.

BTW, that's a grey-market Euro-spec car, or at least it has Euro headlights. Those are worth something to the right guy.....
Yeah I was going to mention those euro headlights. Those are probably worth a few somethings.

Top Back Refresh