Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

What you do to your MC today?

I ran out of gas at my after work ride yesterday and had to push my bike out of a sand wash, and up a continuous grade for about 1/4 mile last night before being able to side-saddle coast it back to the car. Good lord it's a good thing I've been working out and riding the mtb lately or else that would have fucking SUCKED!

That sucks. What do you get outta a tank of fuel?
really depends on terrain and how much I'm trying to larp like I'm Destry Abbott. Full to the top, I can go like 50-60 miles at a good medium pace.
If I'm constantly WFO in the sand and pushing hard, it'll drink a ton more fuel.

Yesterday I showed up with 2/3 of a tank thinking I don't normally put down many miles at that location, then rode way longer than normal. Even after I bummed some gas off my buddy before we went out again, I still ran out.

I'm just happy I was that close to the parking spot when it happened, it had the potential to be way worse :homer:

Today on ADHD garage, I bought a beat KLX110.

PXL_20240420_232449776.jpg

Well sherco 300's are sold out. Still a few 250's available for about $9100. Might run up and check them out saturday:homer:

Top Back Refresh