What's new

What was your old login ID? What stupid spinoff troll account?

Started out as Love24wheel, then went on to Ketchup Dog, then to Po' Riggity, which morphed to poriggity, because I got sick of using an apostrophe :flipoff2:

New handle is identical to handle I used on the PBB and JKO frequencies.

Considering getting a tattoo on my face . . . of my face, so nobody notices :flipoff2:

Same user name I’ve used on every Jeep forum I’ve ever joined including this one. Guess I should have changed it here since my Jeep is no longer green.

Did we ever determine who Toyota Jim was? I remember a thread where someone came out and said he wasn't real and that it was all made up.

Can't remember, Camo in a Coke driven rage, permabanded that fucker. I must have said something that hurt his tranny's feelings. I just lurked without an account until this gem was born.

I created an account one time so I could troll Mr. Clark Staves about his shitchen, but I don't remember that one either.

Did we ever determine who Toyota Jim was? I remember a thread where someone came out and said he wasn't real and that it was all made up.

no idea on a real resolution with toyota jim, but he is often confused with the much younger toyota john. I believe 100% that toyota john was real, but toyota john[.] was a fake account from booger weldz and whatever was booger weldz alternate account. toyota johh[.] came out and said he was fake and all made up.

not that it answers your question, but figured i'd jump ahead with that as it fits the thread :rasta:

no idea on a real resolution with toyota jim, but he is often confused with the much younger toyota john. I believe 100% that toyota john was real, but toyota john[.] was a fake account from booger weldz and whatever was booger weldz alternate account. toyota johh[.] came out and said he was fake and all made up.

not that it answers your question, but figured i'd jump ahead with that as it fits the thread :rasta:

Just remember who's thread it is. I merely suggested it, it was you that digested it. :flipoff2:

Changed from Weelr81 to NOODLES, back when we could change names. I got a couple accounts I started when the password fiasco happened.

Toyota John was real, BoogerWeldz just made an additional troll account.

Fucking hacked a hole in the side a tcase, cobbled a sprocket and chain in there to a hydraulic motor. Cause it was "way better" than dual cases. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh