What's new

What was her plan?

Not clicking your link.

Don't know who the hell you are and you didn't take the tiny bit of time to explain what you were posting.

So go fuck off spambot!

The old Flintstones foot brake. 1/10 for poor execution

Not clicking your link.

Don't know who the hell you are and you didn't take the tiny bit of time to explain what you were posting.

So go fuck off spambot!

you dumb fuck. i'm protesting lance. you think i figured that out as a spam bot? I must be the best spam bot of all time to get that kinda back story and link you to YOUTUBE.

jesus christ even action fab isn't this dense.

you dumb fuck. i'm protesting lance. you think i figured that out as a spam bot? I must be the best spam bot of all time to get that kinda back story and link you to YOUTUBE.

Well, who the fawk are you then? It's not like we can tell. You could be Landslide for all we know! :flipoff2:

I'd say her plan was to get away. The details were just sketchy beyond that and poorly executed.

I really liked the cop busting out his modified gangster stance when he drew his sidearm. Too bad he wasn't able to fire because I'm pretty sure we would've seen the full super modified gangster form.

https://youtu.be/GFeq0qTpotM

Fuck you and your all caps giant stupid name. Every time I try to touch the title it goes to your stupid profile.

Wow, you are an angry Spambot!

Post some pics of your sister's balloon knot if you want to prove you are not an angry Spambot.

zeora43.jpg

Being a spam bot aside, I think we should have a rule about posting links without commentary. A lot of folks do that all the time and it bugs in more ways than one. At the very least, if you provide a link to a news story or video, give us your take on it first. Some people like to post stuff, then wait and see what the group says before jumping on board with whatever is popular opinion. I don't like that. So, be BRAVE and offer your opinion first when you provide a news story or other subjects. There's only one other board I know of that enforces that rule, and it seems pretty legit and lends a lot of credibility to it. Thanks.

Being a spam bot aside, I think we should have a rule about posting links without commentary. A lot of folks do that all the time and it bugs in more ways than one. At the very least, if you provide a link to a news story or video, give us your take on it first. Some people like to post stuff, then wait and see what the group says before jumping on board with whatever is popular opinion. I don't like that. So, be BRAVE and offer your opinion first when you provide a news story or other subjects. There's only one other board I know of that enforces that rule, and it seems pretty legit and lends a lot of credibility to it. Thanks.

hey I don't disagree with that. I will clean up my act. I nominate this rule to be called YOTA UP LINKING DECORUM.

Top Back Refresh