What's new

What is the best angry grill for my JL?

Dookey

WINNAR
Member Number
Loc
Thornton, CO
Also... how much lift do I need to clear 40's?

ColoAve2.jpg

Haha, figured shit like this would be posted in the JL section. Hopefully we can get some actual tech related to the JL. Other forums are very surface oriented.

I hear you have to make a D300 RAC or make the files public in order to buy a JL angry grill :flipoff2:

You still doing the TWF thing up in Colorado or did you move on to other things?

Btw..... You ever sell your TJ or is it still kicking around?

Moved on to do my own thing. Sold the TJ right before we moved to Colorado. He's down around the Georgia area and wheels it all the time so I get some goodie updates often.

I dont know a damn thing. I was under the impression you were the HNIC at twf

I was the GM dude for over 9 years. Kansas got really boring so we moved. I stayed on for a bit but called it quits last Halloween.

Since I don't run in those circles I will just have to rely on your updates.

So.... thanks for the update?

I was coming in to troll the new bronco.

...but your self troll is superior.

So I went to camp
​​overbear default.

Just so you know your thread is being enjoyed by the Ford faygz.

No need to thank me. :laughing:

I was enjoying this thread from its inception. Be sure to let everyone know I was asked to come to this forum and check it out before launch. So I had my own fun by posting this thread. Can't troll a super troll. :flipoff2:

Angry grills, man buns of the jeep world. If you have one you think you are awesome, everyone else thinks you are a retard.

Angry grills, man buns of the jeep world. If you have one you think you are awesome, everyone else thinks you are a retard.

You find it funny that's what people latched onto and not once did anyone offer to tell me how much lift I needed. :flipoff2:

Updates? Find the perfect angry grill yet? I wonder if there's an Angry Revenge Grill? What about lift? Did you install an Eleventybillion inch lift to clear da big tires?

Come on man inquiring minds want to know!!!!
​​​

Top Back Refresh