What's new

What inbreeding actually looks like

We like to keep it out of the immediate family round these parts. First cousins and aunts are fine

Last edited:
Fuck. That was depressing. I wanted to stop watching but couldn't. Honestly, I just feel awful for them but I'm not sure that I should and it's a weird dichotomy I find myself in whenever I see someone severely mentally handicapped who is obviously happy as hell. I mean, yeah it's sad that they're mentally handicapped but at the same time they're as happy as they can be. At the end of the day, I think Plato was right. Happiness is the ultimate good.

This is defiantly more “I don’t even want to know how you found that” than a $1,000 sex doll.

What little google research I did, says the parents were "double first cousins".....yeeeeshhh

Took me longer into the video than it should have to figure out he was making that barking noise not the dogs...

Same here.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the point of videoing these people. Leave em alone, let em live as they see fit, drawing attention to them is not going to do anyone any good.

Fuck. ... it's a weird dichotomy I find myself in whenever I see someone severely mentally handicapped who is obviously happy as hell.

Man, ain't that the truth. On one hand, I'm not sure I could pull the trigger if I had the ability to trade my current life for one like that, but then again if it were to happen outside of my control, I'm not sure I'd want to go back to my old self...?

That's probably what charles ll and the Habsburg family was like at the end off there rain. I remember reading in high school they where so inbred they couldn't produce offspring anymore.

Same here.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the point of videoing these people. Leave em alone, let em live as they see fit, drawing attention to them is not going to do anyone any good.

It's not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to show you reality that you see very little of, in hopes that perhaps that you will walk away with 2 things.
1, a greater appreciation for your own life and 2, a greater appreciation for all life in general.

That's my takeaway, anyhow.

Ok, to back up off the serious already....

The interviewer guy should have said to the lady that her and barking dude would make a great couple.
Best way to ensure future footage when you come back to interview their kids, right?

That guy has lots of interesting videos. No judgement, just lots of interviews with people that don`t get interviewed much.

I`ve probably watched about 1/4 of them. The death row warden that threw the switch on 17 inmates was neat. Mafia guy was interesting as well.

Check out this 10 seconds of footage.

He'll shoot someone that's mean to him because he can't do to fight him. The equalizer, hereby articulated by a hillbilly from West Virginia.
https://youtu.be/Uqwy0dPRVOw?t=533

Not sure how I feel about the guy doing the videos yet. He sometimes says canned responses regardless of what the person says, and that alone feels phony to me.

Last edited:
I grew up in a town with a few families like this. I remember one of the most normal kids of the bunch, at least socially, had 2 sets of teeth all the way to when he was an adult. But at least he graduated high school and could hold a job. The rest of his cousins, brothers, sisters, whatever were all pretty deep on the spectrum with varying levels of anger issues, speech impediments, and other health issues.

There used to be families like that around here 30-40 years ago. There might still be, I haven’t been out in the really rural areas in a long time. A mom and 3 adult sons rented a house from us when I was in elementary school. 2 of the sons could only speak in grunts. They just threw their trash down the basement steps and basically lived like animals. My wife lived by a similar family when she was young.

I think part of the reason we don’t see many inbred families anymore in my area is they’ve pretty much all died off and/or when farmers buy land they bulldoze the old shitty houses so there’s no cheap places for them to live anymore and they end up in group homes.

Slight sidetrack, it would be interesting to know how deep inbreeding runs with the Amish.

Last edited:
Slight sidetrack, it would be interesting to know how deep inbreeding runs with the Amish.

And the Irish Travellers. You know, the ones that show up and offer a heavily discounted fee to spray your driveway w/oil or replace your shingles/roof w/substandard materials-

This is defiantly more “I don’t even want to know how you found that” than a $1,000 sex doll.

I don't know how u tube decides what content you "like" but the u tube video links on irate are the only videos that I watch and I've seen that video pop up before just never watched it.

Never actually seen it around here, but i’ve talked to some ambulance drivers that say they’re around, they just never leave the house.. in some cases they never leave one bedroom.

Top Back Refresh