What's new

What happened?

It's been in the making for years....... Austin just came along at the right time and helped make the transition easy.

Oh fukme
names kill me...
Wheelers for the wounded, at cmbr
Me on the Harley...
Howzit bud?

Last edited:
As in , you got the rona????

No that shit is fake or immune. The company I was contracting to is located in sf and was closed down. I was layed off. No stimulus check, or ui. Friend says he can get me in at the refinery because I have a Twic. They are on a hiring freeze. Ex repos my tahoe. The property I’m living on was foreclosed on..all because of the rona. Really I miss working dogs. This is the longest break Ive had.
The good?
the rona helped me bang chicks. I changed my diet and worked out for the last 50 days and have a 6 pack now. On my way to be shredded. My as well be cut when I’m homeless, right.

No that shit is fake or immune. The company I was contracting to is located in sf and was closed down. I was layed off. No stimulus check, or ui. Friend says he can get me in at the refinery because I have a Twic. They are on a hiring freeze. Ex repos my tahoe. The property I’m living on was foreclosed on..all because of the rona. Really I miss working dogs. This is the longest break Ive had.
The good?
the rona helped me bang chicks. I changed my diet and worked out for the last 50 days and have a 6 pack now. On my way to be shredded. My as well be cut when I’m homeless, right.

Now I understand the terms "attention whore" and "cringe worthy".

The good?

Glad to have you back Rubirunner 85. I was hoping nothing terrible had happened to you when you dropped off of the PBB. How did the Ex repossess your tahoe?

Man I thought he had it all. The dogs, the kennels, the money to keep it at running. I thought he got a bigger offer from an angel investor and off he went.

The good?

Pics of chicks or it never happened.:flipoff2:

Man I thought he had it all. The dogs, the kennels, the money to keep it at running. I thought he got a bigger offer from an angel investor and off he went.

Man...I was set. Finally got a contract with the largest company in sf. Completed my training period and then the rona shuts things down. I was getting 70% of each dog. 6k for 4 weeks. I was working up to 4-5 dogs a month. Now that the property I stay on was Foreclosed on, I’ll likely have to move out of the area. Rent here is crazy right now and good luck with dogs. Plus I haven’t worked in two months and I’m broke as shit.

Top Back Refresh