What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

What happened to the pics?

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
[No message]

photo5279.jpg

Provience

Kill!
Member Number
gotta be a temp thing?

chopped buick.jpg
File exceeds PHP's file-size limit of 256 Bytes.

JPEG file size 49.9 KB (51,165 bytes)

Mr Stubs

Taste my rainbow, bitches
Member Number
Idk. I just tried for the last 1/2 hour or so to post a pic and gave up.

I was clicking on the “clipboard” icon and then scrolling down to “upload attachments”. I would pic from mobile camera roll and select full size. My pictures would be a size that IMOP work for my build thread. The small ones are confusing to do and shitty pics. I hate clicking on a pic to see it, drives me nuts and makes me not even want to look at it.

grandeyota

Word
Member Number
Ok I tried for the first time and it told me 256 byte limit. Thought I was channeling my inner Commadore64 with that file size limit.

45acp

naw man
Member Number
Until a few days ago, I could upload a pic and get the standard "small medium large" option. Now it don't get that, uploaded pics are the little gay preview thing you have to click on to get full view.

Did I fat finger turn something off?

ExWrench

Random Dude
Member Number
Until a few days ago, I could upload a pic and get the standard "small medium large" option. Now it don't get that, uploaded pics are the little gay preview thing you have to click on to get full view.

Did I fat finger turn something off?

Forget all about the camera icon at top left of reply typing window.

Click the A (Toggle Advanced Editor) at top right of reply typing window if it's not open.
Use the picture icon (Image) there to upload pics.

Works like a charm for me, and I'm not a rocket scientologist.

trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Are people missing the upload attachments button in the lower left pane of every post/reply window?

Rerock

Member Number
For for mobile viewing, what is the generally accepted size without having everyone freak out? Medium?