What's new

What EO's that Trump passed will Biden un-do.

Roc Doc

2A SNBI
Member Number
Loc
Way out West.
Just saying "All of them" is lame.

There are 208 to choose from. For reference BHO did 276, GWB had 291 and Slick Willy 254.

Anything to do with the wall is probably tops on his list.

EO regarding not allowing federal funds for classes, training or instruction on "internalized whiteness and white guilt" will be top of the list, day 1 type shit.

which is pretty fucking sad

EO regarding not allowing federal funds for classes, training or instruction on "internalized whiteness and white guilt" will be top of the list, day 1 type shit.

which is pretty fucking sad

The whole EO system is lame IMO. If something needs to happen right-fucking-now, the Leg branch needs to figure out how to get it done PDQ.

They are definitely going after the wall. Trump built it and its a "racist, white supremacist, nazi, anti-BLM, ect symbol that must be removed at once"....... I can already see it coming.

Trump is going to live rent free in the Dems heads for the next 4yrs. Its glorious! :laughing:

The whole EO system is lame IMO. If something needs to happen right-fucking-now, the Leg branch needs to figure out how to get it done PDQ.

I agree, but critical race theory should be tossed out on long standing equal rights and non-discrimination laws, alas....further left policies are far removed from fair treatment

But Obama built 10x more wall than Trump did.

Honestly, I am far more worried about Biden issuing bat-shit crazy new EO's than I am about reversing existing EO's. I predict the Supreme Court is going to get very busy.

indeed, biden will absolutely spend more $$ and get more done for border security than trump ever could.

biden is going to bring back the clusterfuck of DACA as well, already announced that it is going to have something like an 8 year green card process :laughing: what a shit deal, it will probably yet again have dismal success rate.

They are definitely going after the wall. Trump built it and its a "racist, white supremacist, nazi, anti-BLM, ect symbol that must be removed at once"....... I can already see it coming.

Trump is going to live rent free in the Dems heads for the next 4yrs. Its glorious! :laughing:

Not exactly, the Dems chewed away at Trump over fours years and run him out of office...They live rent free in his head and will keep chewing away after he has left office.

Honestly, I am far more worried about Biden issuing bat-shit crazy new EO's than I am about reversing existing EO's. I predict the Supreme Court is going to get very busy.

If you had to guess, what would one of those bat shit ideas be?

not at all.

the thing that made me least happy about trump SCOTUS appointee's is their apparent desire to simply accept congress and presidential EO as "the will of the people" and therefore not subject to judicial review. which we've seen with the election review and lockdown review process' already..."but the people voted for it, so it must be OK" :(

You all know my opinion of Trump, but getting those appointments to the SC was the high point of his term. If we get 12 or 16 years of Dems in the WH, there may not be any more new Justices, Clarence Thomas is 78, but if he kicks or retires, that's just a lib for a lib.

As far as the SCOTUS seeing more cases, we'll see.

You all know my opinion of Trump, but getting those appointments to the SC was the high point of his term. If we get 12 or 16 years of Dems in the WH, there may not be any more new Justices, Clarence Thomas is 78, but if he kicks or retires, that's just a lib for a lib.

As far as the SCOTUS seeing more cases, we'll see.

I would hardly call Clarence Thomas a lib. John Roberts on the other hand, is way left of CT.

Your stupidity has no boundaries.........

The company I work for sold the builders of the new and improved wall, that actually keeps illegals out, the drill rigs that are installing these walls. I've been on that project more times in the last 4 years than I can count, and as recently as 2 months ago. The "wall" you claim that he is just "replacing" is basically a fucking cow fence thats not even good a keeping livestock in place, surely wasn't going to stop some determined mexidoodles. I have first hand knowledge of what is going on with that project and can assure you the what the media tells you about it and what is actually happening are very different.

Click image for larger version Name:	123_1(5).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	274.2 KB ID:	271886
Click image for larger version Name:	123_1(5).jpeg Views:	0 Size:	274.2 KB ID:	271886

Top Back Refresh