What's new

What does ownership entitle one to ?

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
If you purchase something what do you feel the length time period of ownership is ?

Do you feel that what ever it is that you bought is yours until you sell it ?

To have to annually pay a tribute to an agency that purports to have authority over you or the item purchased by you is ok with you or outrageous in your opinion ?

For EVER
And NO likey tax

my puddle of dirt takes away one ss paycheck a year, but.....

If you purchase something what do you feel the length time period of ownership is ?

To have to annually pay a tribute to an agency that purports to have authority over you or the item purchased by you is ok with you or outrageous in your opinion ?

As far as land in this country goes, the concept of ownership is a misnomer . We don't own land in the USA, we rent it from the state.

Or are you alluding to the new models some software is sold on these days?

Until I sell it or scrap it, until then its 100% mine

Sounds like bullshit to me, is this about the whole John Deere and the Right to Repair fiasco?

depends on what youre buying

by the sounds of it, youre talking about buying a house and then having an HOA to deal with

if thats the case you are buying an ownership contract, not the house/land itself

even for a non HOA neighborhood, you are still buying a contract but its with the county/state/usa

Not exactly sure where you’re going with this. I feel annual vehicle registration and property tax is theft. What I bought I own until I sell it or I’m dead.

Therefore a burial plot is the dumbest thing on earth I can think of to “purchase”. How many bodies have been exhumed and moved to build something on that piece of land. How do you continue to own something after your dead? You certainly won’t be around to contest the eminent domain.

depends on what youre buying

by the sounds of it, youre talking about buying a house and then having an HOA to deal with

if thats the case you are buying an ownership contract, not the house/land itself

even for a non HOA neighborhood, you are still buying a contract but its with the county/state/usa

Or if you live in a midwestern state often times you end up paying tribute on vehicles, livestock, machinery, and other stuff too. Doesn't matter if it's on the road or not.

Until I sell it or scrap it, until then its 100% mine

Sounds like bullshit to me, is this about the whole John Deere and the Right to Repair fiasco?

that john deere scam is bullshit, so bullshit that there has been a law for US auto manufacturers to make specialty tools available for consumer purchase for a long time

Or if you live in a midwestern state often times you end up paying tribute on vehicles, livestock, machinery, and other stuff too. Doesn't matter if it's on the road or not.

what? do you guys still use a monarchy out there?? i've never heard of that

You dont own anything, you lease it from the government. Quit paying taxes and find out what happens to everything you "own".

It depends on how many shekels you gave up for the item.

JbAArC4.gif

Welcome to the tesla automobile arguement of the last few years.

If this is in reference to the phone pole its a public utility a nd thay have eminant domain and right of ways in effect.

If this is your property there are several levels of ownership including water and mineral rights that are seperate to your land ownership.

So context matters

As far as land in this country goes, the concept of ownership is a misnomer . We don't own land in the USA, we rent it from the state.

Or are you alluding to the new models some software is sold on these days?

I'm running some old versions bought off ebay for exactly that reason. "Do you want to update to our new version? Click here!" :mad3:

Not exactly sure where you’re going with this. I feel annual vehicle registration and property tax is theft. What I bought I own until I sell it or I’m dead.

Therefore a burial plot is the dumbest thing on earth I can think of to “purchase”. How many bodies have been exhumed and moved to build something on that piece of land. How do you continue to own something after your dead? You certainly won’t be around to contest the eminent domain.

I told my wife that if I croak before her to not spend any money on a funeral, just throw my body in thr dump, I'm done with it.

Nope, only in reference to anything someone Flesh and Blood Hooman buys with any form of value be it gold, silver, FRN, USD, or anything else that you and anyone else feels has value, in return for anything else that of value that you (after paying for it) feel you have bought and paid for.

Henceforth you dont expect to be required to keep paying on this item or items.

Welcome to the tesla automobile arguement of the last few years.

If this is in reference to the phone pole its a public utility a nd thay have eminant domain and right of ways in effect.

If this is your property there are several levels of ownership including water and mineral rights that are seperate to your land ownership.

So context matters

Vague post is to vague, spit it out already. Usually if there’s yearly fees you know that up front. I can’t think of anything I’ve ever paid for that costs fees down the road that I wasn’t aware of before closing the deal.

Vague post is to vague, spit it out already. Usually if there’s yearly fees you know that up front. I can’t think of anything I’ve ever paid for that costs fees down the road that I wasn’t aware of before closing the deal.

I am going to assume he is pissed about the Property Tax system in this country and he is just realizing he doesn't REALLY own the land he though the did. But that is just my guess.

"a tribute to an agency that purports to have authority over you or the item purchased"

With anything whats the basis of continued charges for or on a purchased item ?

Say land or as they want to call it in the legal arena "Real Property"

Contractual right ?

Where is this contract ?

Any state is fine just down to the brass tax so to speak!!

With anything whats the basis of continued charges for or on a purchased item ?

Say land or as they want to call it in the legal arena "Real Property"

Contractual right ?

Where is this contract ?

Any state is fine just down to the brass tax so to speak!!

Brass tacks. The term is brass tacks.

There is no contract, it's a law giving them ownership over your "property." Property rights have been dead in this nation for a long damn time.

Whatever is spelled out in the contract.

OP - just send 'em a notarized copy or your certificate of sovereign citizenship,

hqdefault.jpg

and they'll leave you alone :flipoff2:

The only thing I’m more anti than anti-property tax. Is anti imprisonment. I don’t want to be thrown in prison and have my life parted out for penny’s on the dollar by the oligarchs that think they own my productivity.

Problem is, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to be done about it until everyone is ready to stand up at the same time about it. We were all born into fucktivity. Make the best of it while you’re here. Or suck start a shotgun :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh