What's new

What do you think of the Poulan brand?

I have a newer Poulan Pro 18" chainsaw and although it runs like a champ the tool free chain tensioner FUCKIN BLOWS, the chain tensioner WILL NOT hold no matter how hard you try as it designed to not allow it to be over torqued. Then on top of that because of how it's designed I've not been able to find a way to get rid of that bullshit system.
So it now collects dust because I said fuck it bought a small Stihl on sale and couldn't be happier.

I think the best thing about a pull on is that once you are done with it, you are glad to pay a little more for something good. I have a nearly new 3314 pull on that won’t run and now a nice little 192tc still that starts right up ,already did the fuel lines and carb crap to the pull on. Made it a little better but still not worth the trouble

I have a poulan chainsaw. The hardware store next to the job I was on only had poulan saws. I haven't used it since the day it was new. It is the only thing I have that takes 40:1 and it isn't worth having mix just for a tool. It is also a PITA to start

Suprised nobody else mentioned this... The company was acquired by Emerson Electric in 1972, and was purchased by Electrolux in 1984. Poulan is currently owned by Husqvarna.

Top Back Refresh