What's new

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR FORD TODAY?

Pulled a head off the Bronco, what’s up with this valve and the crusty white shit?

8EF53279-B2E2-4DDE-B0D8-B616BF051354.jpeg

D707AFAB-A759-4B7A-93C2-62A768862196.jpeg

F8169B54-46C0-4155-850B-2A27BD9FF9A7.jpeg

0F656E3F-56AE-4D56-B7A7-DA8961A2E90F.jpeg

I installed the new inner and outer rocker along with the cab corner on the drivers side today :)
I love my spot weld removal bit :smokin:
I just rivet the cab corner over what's left of the old one (I did remove all the rusty crusty pieces) I laid down a couple layers of bondo to cover the rivets. It's not a show truck :flipoff2:
I'll probably paint from the body line down with rubberized undercoating, I would like to paint red over it but not sure which undercoat product to use. I don't mind the black.
I'll take some pics tomorrow when I start the pass side.
ETA: pics
5I4BKZMl.jpg

SWqIgqEl.jpg

Last edited:
looked in garage... verified tires are flat-spotting from sitting.

Swapped the stock starter for an XDP high torque.

Top bolt was a bitch but doable.

Worlds difference in turn over. From sluggish to OMG.

Best $300 to up your starting game.

I redid all the connections with new plus 2 new batteries, but the starter made the difference by far.

Kind of a bummer. I was hoping you were setting up a second truck
My dad is actually the one that bought this. I believe that he got all of the paperwork and he's already having second thoughts about taking it apart.
It came from Montana Iron.

Changed the fluid and filter on a 10 E350 transmission. It’s still leaking out of the bell housing and I think it is due to worn clutches OR a pinhole leak in a line that only shows up when the fluid is HOT.

I drove it and picked up a new man door for my garage. Trying to get the garage up to snuff so I can heat it easier. It's mostly insulated.

Installed an XDP High Torque starter the other day along with two new Motorcraft batteries.

It starts like a new truck.

I think the HT starter will crank fine even with weaker batteries. It’s like night and day.

Top Back Refresh