What's new

What Are You Watching?

Member Number
Loc
Missouri
Yes, I'm a noob.

What's everyone watching? I liked the Netflix thread on PBB.

I just finished Ozark. And I'm currently watching Twin Stick Garage on the YouTube.

Wife and I have been working our way thru old shows lately as the new shit sucks. Right now we are binging our way thru MASH on Hulu. We watched Baywatch before this. Not sure what we are going to go to next when we finish mash.

Motortrend on demand, and youtube. Randy Newberg, Exploring Abandoned Mines, Meateater, 4wd action, all 4 adventure are some of my preferred channels that put out a decent amount of content.

The Vietnam War on Netflix. One hell of a documentary so far. I think a lot of people nowadays could learn a thing or two from it

Fawk TV. Fawk movies. Fawk all those elitist hollywood fools.

Fawk TV. Fawk movies. Fawk all those elitist hollywood fools.

Is there a real tree that makes Hollywood, or is it just a mystical thing?
And btw, i think you're on to something. I was contemplating yesterday, while my wife was watching live with Kelly, and thought, fuck, all these actors were/ are the court jesters. Why the fuck do we allow them opinions on worldly matters? They are simply here to entertain us, not council us on right/ wrong/ or otherwise. Yet so much weight is carried with their words. fuckin cia got us all mind fucked:lmao:

thinking about signing up for motortrend, I don't want yet another streaming service, but I'd like to watch dirt every day at least.

Old Mike Holmes on HGTV man I can't believe how many co artist contractors they have in Canada!

thinking about signing up for motortrend, I don't want yet another streaming service, but I'd like to watch dirt every day at least.

It's worth the 5 bucks a month IMO. I've been on it from the get go and while they have polluted it with the Discovery trash it's still got a ton of good racing you won't see elsewhere and all the old MT originals.

I started re-watching The Sopranos a while back, then heard about the "Talking Sopranos" podcast with Michael Imperioli and Steve Schiripa and started over again. Listen to the podcast while watching the episode. They give a lot of behind the scenes and background info. Pretty cool.

The two of them were on Joe Rogan talking about it yesterday and it was a good show.

Season one of Lost. It's free on Prime.

Spoilers if you haven't seen it.

Binge watched all the seasons years back but I am paying attention to the small things I missed the first time. For instance Boone gets on the radio in that yellow plane that's stuck on the cliff and the responder says there were no survivors of the crash. Totally missed that and it was a huge hint.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh