What's new

What’s on everyone’s wish lists? (Guns)

Easily fixed. The gas selector has 3 positions. OFF/NORMAL/DIRTY becomes SUPPRESSED/NORMAL/DIRTY.

Pretty sure he‘s aware of that. 8 minute mark here. Both cans tried were very low back pressure as well.

Nope- I wasn't clear. You modify the gas selector by drilling a hole in the OFF position. Thus giving you a custom SUPPRESSED setting. You do have to give up single shot capability...

Interesting. Figures I’d find that after I built a 7.62x39 AR to shoot cheap Russian ammo that the dickhead has banned.

I'm wondering if places like Romania will start making cheap AK ammo now, seen some of it pop up and if I was one of those countries I'd be looking at filling the void.

I'm wondering if places like Romania will start making cheap AK ammo now, seen some of it pop up and if I was one of those countries I'd be looking at filling the void.

Biden has no issue with the Chinese, don’t they shoot that communist crap too? Or they won’t sell ammo to us since their long game is the rule the US?

Rumors abound, but palmetto state has supposedly purchased or is purchasing equipment to make steel cased ammo.
Russian production is supposedly getting moved to the Ukraine, whether they actually make it there, or just package and stamp it there, who knows or cares.
Chinese military arms have been banned since the early 90s. Only things that can come in are "sporting". Meaning some shitty Chinese knock off shotguns.

Thinking of a .223 fer the wife this xmas, be her first center fire for larger ferther away varmints, she's a great shot in general, her fave is her ruger 22/10, but doesn't mind the sks. Any reason not to git her this? Don't fergit that's tundra bux, we got hosed pretty hard.

Thinking of a .223 fer the wife this xmas, be her first center fire for larger ferther away varmints, she's a great shot in general, her fave is her ruger 22/10, but doesn't mind the sks. Any reason not to git her this? Don't fergit that's tundra bux, we got hosed pretty hard.

.223 bolt guns are a ton of fun, recoil is non existent. Price still seems high for syrup head pesos, those are $300 ish here without the scope. That’s a junk scope anyways and I’d imagine the rings and bases they include are trash as well.

.458 Winchester Mangum M1 Garand.
Ruger 77/17 wsm.
Edit semi auto. 410
Edit Mossberg 590a1 retro
Edit SS Mini 30
Not on my list but is in my near future
450 bushmaster upper receiver (probably a rra)
Fightlite scr lower receiver.

Top Back Refresh