What's new

were any of ya'll at this huge illegal offroad party

Awesome! I miss good ole AZ.

I wonder what/who put that together.

Sounds like whomever is in charge tried to do it right.
"Campers and partiers restricted access by taping off sections of the main road to designate their camping area"

Looks like it was a bunch of beaners.

message-editor_1617897458099-inlineb.jpg

Sounds like whomever is in charge tried to do it right.
"Campers and partiers restricted access by taping off sections of the main road to designate their camping area"

It required a permit that they didn't have. Sounds like they took on a bunch of liability to be sued by injured people.

I wonder what/who put that together.

A news source reads that the "Piratas Off Road" event was organized thru fagbook by an unnamed 4x4 wheelers out of Phoenix.

Anybody know the name of group-

How much you wanna bet all the DUIs and injuries were from people trying to take off when the cops showed up. If they were responding to complaints they would have proudly stated that in the report which the journalist is inevitably copying nearly word for word.

article said:
According to the agency, a permit is required for non-commercial groups of 75 or more to use or occupy forest service land.

”Our group only has 30 people. See the tape outlining our camp? Don’t know about the group next to us, or the group next to them.”

Fuck the .gov and the pussies who report this shit.

Anything goes out at Sycamore, First time I climbed Widow Maker was on my 1982 Honda 250r three wheeler.

View attachment Not to mention that this is a part of the burned out area from the Bush fire, (caused by a prius). If you want to get a damaged area shut permanently, this is how you do it. Really, badly burned, people acting stupid doing things that can cause permanent damage. Not a good plan.

Last edited:
Na, they will close the gates, you will need the combination, fill out papers on the website and you are in. Same thing they did to Bulldog Canyon. Remember .gov owns the Forest.

It required a permit that they didn't have. Sounds like they took on a bunch of liability to be sued by injured people.
I don’t know you but letting fear of litigation affect your actions makes you a little bitch.

You can be sued at any time for any reason and a permit or a release does ZERO to change that.

you can live your life scared of what someone MIGHT do, or you can live your life

I don’t know you but letting fear of litigation affect your actions makes you a little bitch.

You can be sued at any time for any reason and a permit or a release does ZERO to change that.

you can live your life scared of what someone MIGHT do, or you can live your life

I like my stuff and my money. I don't want to give it lawyers or people that got hurt by a drunk that I invited to the event I organized.

Party on tough guy.

Top Back Refresh