What's new

Welcome, please read ……

Thanks for getting this site up and running. Now go gargle some bleach! :flipoff2:

Thanks for doing the work for an alternative.

1 Request:
Is there anyway to get Page #s to show up with thread titles?

Can you please add a link at the bottom of the page to take you back to IGCC? So you don't have to scroll back to the top?

I have not found a link to pay for membership or donate for the cause. $$$$ Thanks for doing this.

Well fuck that's out. Only option is Paypal. Nope, not happening. FUCK !!!! FUCK PAYPAL They still owe me $58. Ya gotta have another option - good luck.

Gonna give it a shot...... I have been on purate since it was created,,,,,,, but since the place went corporate, it went to shinola. I hated the ads...... I refuse to pay for the star. I did it a couple years,
and thought, "Why am I paying for something so that I can contribute my personal tech.........

but the current admins over there under the instructions of management think they're changes are for the best...... let's see where it goes for them.

glad to be hear.

--Sherpa

Really hoping the community vibe from pirate survives this. You ugly muther fawkers got me through some tough shit

I'm here. Not that I contributed a lot to pirate, but I was there for 15 years. Logged in for the first time in a while this morning. Fuck that new look. Hope you can pull this off

Will there be punch and pie here? And no white screen. I didn't contribute much to PBB either, was only there 8 yrs. Only came here because I received a nasty email saying to join or die from some douche named Austin/edaddi......

This will be updated as needed :usa:

How about a membership like the blue star was on PBB that a proceed goes to land use?
And the quick link back to the fourm or whatever fourm you pick was pretty nice too.

Remember how the old place had the number of pages for a thread under the title, so you could click on the page you want to go to? Can we do that here please?

Remember how the old place had the number of pages for a thread under the title, so you could click on the page you want to go to? Can we do that here please?

As I understand it, that feature no longer exists in VB code. Would be nice to have, I know I liked it myself...

Well that kinda sucks. It was a great tool for wading through long build threads and such.

As I understand it, that feature no longer exists in VB code. Would be nice to have, I know I liked it myself...

Well that kinda sucks. It was a great tool for wading through long build threads and such.

Count me in the camp who misses that. When you were on here too much you started to remember what page of a thread you were on and it was easy to find your spot agian. Im just now not opening up the first page of the thread EVERY time. :laughing:

The down arrows to the left of the title are not bad, but i definitely wished the page numbers could come back.

Reactions: Lee
Top Back Refresh