What's new

Welcome, please read ……

Thanks for doing this, There is no better way to start off my day with a cup of coffee and you asshats.

Long time lurker on the Pirate, hoping to get in on the ground floor of this thing while everybody is a noob.

In thanks. I ditched the ghey PBB user name for an even worse one :homer:

I don't think it's so much the user name that is making you appear to be gay. You might rethink the "Bobbing for fries" thing .

Sounds like you must enjoy your head going up and down multiple times in a Vertical motion that sets it off :flipoff2:

I don't think it's so much the user name that is making you appear to be gay. You might rethink the "Bobbing for fries" thing .

Sounds like you must enjoy your head going up and down multiple times in a Vertical motion that sets it off :flipoff2:

You are confusing it with knob bobber, but I'll consider changing it. Maybe rocket gobbler would be better? :flipoff2:

You are confusing it with knob bobber, but I'll consider changing it. Maybe rocket gobbler would be better? :flipoff2:

See, there's no helping you. You're stuck on phalic shaped objects that you're "Bobbing for :flipoff2:

VS will probably try to buy it, and then redesign it of course 🤮

Well, that's what I'm wondering about.

I don't have a problem with moving all my shit over here, and I don't have a problem with someone making money with it. I also don't really care who owns the place, but I would like at least someone's word that the place won't change. I think it's important that we can HGTD threads we start. I also think it's important that we can eternally edit any of our posts. Seems those two things have changed over there. There's also other stuff I'm forgetting right now.

Big thanks for the new site. I didnt realize how much I enjoy all these sick degenerate mothfuckle heap jockeys until I couldnt log in the other day. Its nice to be around people I can relate to with crude vulgarities, perverted innuendos, and whorehouse profanities without people (most people) getting their panties twisted up inside their rectal cavities and me getting banned (or written up, fired, or charged) just for saying hi in my own special way. So again Thanks! And as soon as I can get me one of them paid subscription, membership things.

PS whats the blue skull?

Been years since I used the desktop version..... way smoother.....so how does this work as far as notifications????

Top Back Refresh