What's new

Weather chicks hyping up the forecast

District here cancelled school yesterday before it even started raining... This morning, an inch. Maybe. Granted, thanks to the pre-snow rain, it'll be ice underneath, but an inch is hardly snowmageddon.

I actually got about 1-2 feet. I need to dig up my tape measure and see exactly what we got.

Looks like they nailed the forecast. Plenty of hype though.

Backhoe is on the block heater...

1710417821290.png

Here is our local smoke show!

I am not sure what my local channel thinks the market is but here is our weather person.
Ours looks similar. Traffic chick is ok, but not as hot as her predecessor.

Started with rain (.65") and ended up with 6" on snow overnight.

Man I gotta get back into the mountains. Winter in Fort Collins has been lame this year. Missing my old place around evergreen, looks like they should be getting a decent bit around there.
Ft Collins has always had banana belt weather compared to even Boulder

1710434293361.png

Ignore the fact there is a motorcycle in the living room.

Redstone canyon. 6000’

About 5 miles in a straight line from Blakes

Ft Collins has always had banana belt weather compared to even Boulder

1710434293361.png

Ignore the fact there is a motorcycle in the living room.

Redstone canyon. 6000’

About 5 miles in a straight line from Blakes

You take that Paso out and ride it once in a while?

Or just look at it?

we had an inch of slush when I left for work at 6am. My wife sent me pictures and it looks like there was another 3 inches on stuff that wasnt touching the ground. Anything in contact with the ground had too much heat to build any accumulation.

We only got maybe 2-3" out of this on the west slope. Must of had a lot of wind yesterday since the driveway was almost drifted in. At least I can't see how muddy everything is.

I would hit her with my pole.

uh huh uh huh.

She's about 5'2". I've seen her at Lowe's a couple times. Lil' smidgen of a thing,

She loves to post on her Insta. Goes to Florida often and sometimes puts up bikini pics. She didn't post much after the DUI, being off social media had to kill her

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 14-06-47 Hollie Strano (@holliestrano) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 14-06-01 Hollie Strano (@holliestrano) • Instagram photos and videos.png

But yeah, it's like the NWS has a rash of new hires that haven't figured out making predictions yet. There's been at least four times this winter when we were told OMG STORM!!! and it turned out to be meh.

uh huh uh huh.

She's about 5'2". I've seen her at Lowe's a couple times. Lil' smidgen of a thing,

She loves to post on her Insta. Goes to Florida often and sometimes puts up bikini pics. She didn't post much after the DUI, being off social media had to kill her

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 14-06-47 Hollie Strano (@holliestrano) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 14-06-01 Hollie Strano (@holliestrano) • Instagram photos and videos.png
Link to the ‘gram page? For research purposes

We were getting predictions of anywhere from 2-8" here In the NE corner of the state. We got 10 minutes of rain, then 10 minutes of snow, followed by 10 minutes of rain that melted all the snow. Now it's just windy.

W
Ours looks similar. Traffic chick is ok, but not as hot as her predecessor.

I don’t watch in the morning since I don’t have to drive across town any more, but the old girl was replaced with a dude on the one I watched.

No love for crissy russo or however you spell it? :laughing:

I'm a Heather Meyers guy myself.

I swear Krissy is a tweaker :laughing:

She acts like she's spun, looks emaciated, and in general has tweeky body language. :cookie:

I'm a Zara Barker fan myself. :smokin:

Top Back Refresh