What's new

We must de weaponise Elmer Fudd

elmer fudd with a fawking scythe is slightly more terrifying to me :laughing:

edit: article has video of elmer fudd with a scythe btw

Stupidest thing I've ever heard, but that changes daily. Elmer Fudd loses his gun, but people will still let their 8 year olds play GTA and get video game blow jobs...

Stupidest thing I've ever heard, but that changes daily. Elmer Fudd loses his gun, but people will still let their 8 year olds play GTA and get video game blow jobs...

and pump them full of sex change hormones:stirthepot:

Meanwhile I be all like,

20191019_091457.jpg

i am hearing advertisements on pandora and had an ad in my facespace feed for childrens sleeping medicine. if you need to pump your kids full of drugs to get them to sleep, you suck at parenting.

They're also doing away with the police dog, Chase from the kids cartoon Paw Patrol. :lmao:
They made my 6 yr old sob uncontrollably. Now its personal.:mad3:
Fucking retards.

They're also doing away with the police dog, Chase from the kids cartoon Paw Patrol. :lmao:
They made my 6 yr old sob uncontrollably. Now its personal.:mad3:
Fucking retards.

They haven’t yet, but there is talk about removing Chase or straight up cancelling Paw Patrol. They took the guns from Yosemite Sam and eliminated Speedy Gonzales, there is now a petition circulating to make Disney change the theme of Splash Mountain to the Princess and the Frog because Song of the South was racist. HBO has pulled Gone With the Wind from streaming. Cops and LivePd cancelled. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

We should start a petition to pull all the Toy Story moves, even though I love them. Woody, the overbearing Sheriff, should be banned!!!

All of Disney's moves are nothing of a financial hit. Killing Toy Story would be

Just saw Amazon is debating pulling the Dukes of Hazzard from prime video because of the flag on the General. :roll eyes:

so for those keeping score:
cops cancelled
LivePD cancelled
talk of Law & Order being cancelled (all series)
talk of fucking Paw Patrol being cancelled or Chase removed
Elmer Fudd disarmed
Yosemite Sam disarmed
Speedy Gonzalez gone
Gone with the wind pulled from HBO
Petition to change the theme of Splash Mountain
Discussions to remove the Duke Boys (again)

lets see, I guess that leaves Blue Bloods, NYPD Blue, Andy Griffith, NCIS and a few others for the moment. I imagine they will be getting targeted soon enough because heaven forbid we portray police officers in any sort of positive light. Wonder how long it will be for calls to completely ban the original Dumbo because the crows are racist stereotypes.

quit watching TV then or the networks that are canceling crap.

I'm on that plan.

Last time I sat in front of the TV we watched the Tiger King clusterfuck. Other than that, no news at all and no shows. Every once in a while I'll catch something on YouTube that is of intrest.

lets see, I guess that leaves Blue Bloods, NYPD Blue, Andy Griffith, NCIS and a few others for the moment. I imagine they will be getting targeted soon enough because heaven forbid we portray police officers in any sort of positive light.

Apparently you missed that part of the article about cancelling Mariska Hargitay:

"The truth is that, if you agree that the system is broken and great changes need to be made on all levels to fix it, you can’t pick and choose what needs to be changed," Dickson explained. "No matter how much you love Olivia Benson, you have to be willing to grapple with the fact that she plays a major role in perpetuating the idea that cops are inherently trustworthy and heroic, and that many viewers are unable to distinguish between the gossamer fantasy of how justice should be handled, and how it actually is."

She continued, "If cops are canceled, that means all cops are canceled, up to and including the strong and pretty ones we like to watch break down pedophiles in interrogation rooms. Revolution can’t be built on the backs of the exceptions, and those who perpetuate toxic systems can’t be deemed immune to critique just because we like them. It’s the simplest equation there is: if all cops are bastards, and Olivia Benson is a cop, that means she’s — kind of — a bastard."

A Washington Post piece recently pleaded to Hollywood that it stop all production of police-inspired TV shows and films.

They haven’t yet, but there is talk about removing Chase or straight up cancelling Paw Patrol.

They haven't changed anything, they renewed the show and the movie is still coming next year. There's just people whining about wanting it on Twitter. I researched it extensively yesterday because my kid would lose his fuckin' mind if they cancelled it.

Last edited:
Apparently you missed that part of the article about cancelling Mariska Hargitay:

"The truth is that, if you agree that the system is broken and great changes need to be made on all levels to fix it, you can’t pick and choose what needs to be changed," Dickson explained. "No matter how much you love Olivia Benson, you have to be willing to grapple with the fact that she plays a major role in perpetuating the idea that cops are inherently trustworthy and heroic, and that many viewers are unable to distinguish between the gossamer fantasy of how justice should be handled, and how it actually is."

She continued, "If cops are canceled, that means all cops are canceled, up to and including the strong and pretty ones we like to watch break down pedophiles in interrogation rooms. Revolution can’t be built on the backs of the exceptions, and those who perpetuate toxic systems can’t be deemed immune to critique just because we like them. It’s the simplest equation there is: if all cops are bastards, and Olivia Benson is a cop, that means she’s — kind of — a bastard."

A Washington Post piece recently pleaded to Hollywood that it stop all production of police-inspired TV shows and films.

If a person cannot separate the real world and TV that's a mental issue, not a TV issue.

From her statements she'd be fine with the world shifting to using the system of: Some [insert demographic here] are criminals, terrorists, morons, etc, so that means all [demographic] are criminals, terrorists, morons, etc, and need to be dealt wholesale with as such.

If it's ok to paint one group of people with an all encompassing brush, but default it's ok to label all peoples with the same brush.

Whites are gun loving racist rednecks, blacks are criminals, mexicans are illegals, other south of the borders are mexicans, asians are good at math, middle eastern are terrorists, europeans are weird, canadians are 'eh...

Why is it ok to stereotype one group and not all groups? Why can we show the bad, but not the good? Is equality not equal?

They haven't changed anything, they renewed the show and the movie is still coming next year. There's just people whining about wanting it on Twitter. I researched it extensively yesterday because my kid would lose his fuckin' mind if they cancelled it.

Good to hear. My 6 yr old lives and breathes paw patrol. She even barks. :rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh