What's new

We had a visitor today

Jess@HighAngle

Member Number
[No message]

photo2835.png

Thanks for the invite :flipoff2:Jordan hill is only a mile down the road from me....

Did you guys take the loose Rock fire break trail up the other side?

Did he end up going to the high lakes?

Looks fun :usa:

This is the Jeff that's been bugging you a bunch lately BTW.

He was on his way up to his cabin , It’s been a few years sense the past ride. I will get him up for a run to Ramsey bar next time.

We watched the corners carefully, you can also hear it from across the canyon :) , I know the way to Ramsey from 3 different directions including grassy lake down, we got that covered.

We watched the corners carefully, you can also hear it from across the canyon :) , I know the way to Ramsey from 3 different directions including grassy lake down, we got that covered.

I know you know the area as good as any of us. They are literally gates everywhere, and I think they're putting up more. I can think of 5-6 ways, all involve going around at least 2 but more like 3 or 4 gates. It's sad, as it's my favorite area to explore, and camp.

Sorry to derail, its always such a disappointment to be heading out there only to have to turn around.

Speed runs up Morris and saddle would be fun. :usa:

Last edited:
I just ran the play ground 500 acres in the back after the water crossings , I know what is there

photo3255.jpg

We decided to move at a strange time , so it’s postponed for a dash , hopefully soon

Top Back Refresh