What's new

WC53 Carryall Restomod - Cummins ISB170, Allison, ORI Struts

Yea, I posted a pic on IG and Adam Anderson commented that he saw me on Sunday headed down while he was headed to the airport for their show in Nashville this week. I was hoping to catch up with him or Ryan but didn't realize they were leaving so early for the show. Next time.

Yep! I went there with Ryan Anderson and a few of the VA Beach guys about 10 years ago, and the girls at the office sucked then. I haven't been there since they moved the fab shop back from Florida, but you'd really get a kick out of it. Most of the summer, the Andersons are at an event, or going to the next event. It's worth the trip just to tour the back facility with someone at the end of the season when they had all of the trucks in for service. I think it was like 100 trucks from all around the world.

I can't imagine people actually talking shit about that truck to the owner
:shaking:
Is that a geographical deal?
Def not a Virginia / North Carolina geographical deal more of a North versus South deal... There is a 99.99% chance the dickhead making the little dick jokes was a Northerner... This time of year the outer banks is flush with people from the Northeast...

Not saying everybody from up that way is a dick, but the farther north you go in my experience the more brash and in your face people tend to be so far as manners are concerned. I now live 8 miles south of the Va/Md border and can be 4 states away within a couple hours... The farther North you go, the less manners are a priority and the more fending for yourself becomes a way of life.

Thread Derail over:

Kudos on the successful trip Alex, Glad to see this thing out on the beach pulling in the Trim... :smokin::beer:

Let me know If I can help out with finding ya any hardware or parts for the 205 refresh.

Def not a Virginia / North Carolina geographical deal more of a North versus South deal... There is a 99.99% chance the dickhead making the little dick jokes was a Northerner... This time of year the outer banks is flush with people from the Northeast...
This checks out.

Southerners will say all the same shit but since they're all womanly they won't say it directly to you. :laughing:

Not saying everybody from up that way is a dick, but the farther north you go in my experience the more brash and in your face people tend to be so far as manners are concerned. I now live 8 miles south of the Va/Md border and can be 4 states away within a couple hours... The farther North you go, the less manners are a priority and the more fending for yourself becomes a way of life.

Thread Derail over:

Kudos on the successful trip Alex, Glad to see this thing out on the beach pulling in the Trim... :smokin::beer:

Let me know If I can help out with finding ya any hardware or parts for the 205 refresh.
Wassup fawker!! Callin me a dick??? :lmao::lmao:

Build looks good. Those Carolina trips were always a trip. Might have a divorced case at the shop in good shape. I'll look, have a racecar parts run heading south in a few weeks.

Taking this thing to a Car show in Fredericksburg tomorrow, in case anyone near the NOVA cluster wants to check it out in person. I haven't done a thing to it other than rotate the tires and take the surfboards off the roof since I got back from the beach trip. Its still half full of Cape Hatteras sand.

10 - 2 Saturday 7/27

My buddy took home the People's choice trophy for his '48 PW Pickup. I met him at his place and we cruised to the car show together. I had a huge smile on my face following his 100% restored. beautiful truck. It is so nice, he asked me to carry his folding chair for him so that he wouldn't have to find the moving blanket bag he had made for it for hauling it in his truck. LOL. He is one of the nicest, motivated, and overall active 67 year old dudes I have ever met. You'd swear he just turned 50 if ya met him.

20240727_154902.jpg

20240727_154805.jpg

20240727_092818.jpg

20240727_092757.jpg

Top Back Refresh