What's new

Waterproof solutions.

Dumptruck.the.wookie

High Hopes, Low Standards
Member Number
Loc
Littleton,CO
https://www.egismobile.com/prod/distribution

Picked up a few of these for this little project. Oh so tidy, no affiliation, I just had to share. Beats a bus bar in wet conditions.

20190505_134916.jpg

So the M6 stud is for grounds, you feed your different grounds into the yellow pins and use the rest of the pin outs for pass through to circuits?

8402%20-%20int%20wiring.png

If that's what you need. Think of that example as a 4 position bus bar and 4 butt connectors. Only, in a single sealed environment with a tidy connector. I picked up the 12 to 1 for a ground bus and the 1x6/2x3 for 5vref and other junctions.

BadAss! I've been looking for these forever! Eaton has some nice power distribution blocks that I've been using. One set has a build in relay and the other is just a switch.

I just picked up a couple of Eaton fuse/relay boxes for the kart also. Waytek and Del city seem to have a lot of good stuff. I'm on the third iteration of the harness, I keep finding better/cleaner ways. Maybe that's why its not on the road.

check out switchpros if you want to take it to the next level. no relays, no switches, clean and simple

check out switchpros if you want to take it to the next level. no relays, no switches, clean and simple

Yeah I've got one of those that decided to crap out. Everything went to all on, no way to fix it, it's just junk.

Blink Marine and Carling have switch panels I'd look at if I do replace it.

Yeah I've got one of those that decided to crap out. Everything went to all on, no way to fix it, it's just junk.

Blink Marine and Carling have switch panels I'd look at if I do replace it.

youre the first person ive seen that had an issue. did they attempt to help at all?

youre the first person ive seen that had an issue. did they attempt to help at all?

Huh, well I emailed them awhile ago but didn't get a response. I need to follow up on it, it's the 8100 version which was replaced by the 9100 version, iirc.

That is clean for sure, I dont think i could justify the price tho. I like the solid state products that are coming out but I also like the idea of going to any autozone for replacement relays tho.

Screenshot_2020-08-21 1111 Page Template for sales sheet - CT Series Ground and Break-Out Boxe...png

Treat each color as an individual bus. 2,3,4 or 6 pole.
I just ordered another for my turn signals,pn 8403. I'll use the 3 packs for the blinker power-1 from flasher,1 to the front blinker,1 for the rear blinker. I'll think of a use for the 6 into 1. Fuse panel power source or something.
The main appeal for me how sealed up and compact it is.

Hmm, liking that 5015 fuse module for the trailer I am building. At $41 from waytek its about the same as blue sea.

So, what do the other wires go to that aren't connected to the stud? :confused:

Considered a "Bus" So whatever input goes into 1 of the green gets shared with all the green. As mentioned above handle for running blinker or running lights without a bunch of spliters. So I ran similar when I wired my trailer for running lights. Each light has it's own power that run up to a shared bus block. That way one light can go bad they all don't go bad.

Top Back Refresh