What's new

Water Plasma Table - Arclight or Torchmate?

Just never had a use for it. I make tons of shit and never needed it. My table has over 6” of clearance under the gantry so all the box tube c channel grouser pads ect fit on the table.

i know your right... up to just under 8" if i adjust the torch. and i can only think of one job i wanted more on. but i still wan to figure out being able to run deeper stuff or maybe cantilevered.

i'm 95% i'm goign to regret it.

Pulled the trigger on an arc max 5x10 and hypertherm 105 sync today. I spent some time on the phone with the regional sales rep and the software is all stuff I've been using for close to 10 years on my personal stuff, it should be a great fit.

Pulled the trigger on an arc max 5x10 and hypertherm 105 sync today. I spent some time on the phone with the regional sales rep and the software is all stuff I've been using for close to 10 years on my personal stuff, it should be a great fit.
Awesome!! Jealous of the three phase power

I'll be watching this thread as I am planning on pulling the trigger at work for almost that exact same setup later this year.

It has arrived!
64E224DE-0743-4F40-814B-4277D34772DA.jpeg
DBDA6C34-56A7-41DC-8E7F-BF8C32BD7425.jpeg

Optical trace oxy is going to get cut down to half size on a skid so that it can be set next to the plasma and cut on the same table should we need to cut some thick shit.

CDEA83CB-BFFB-485F-BBBB-C90945F58834.jpeg

oooOOOooOOOOooh
fancy :smokin:

I see a plate marker, Oxy lines going to somewhere, and a plasma mount?

looks short though, but that is 6'4" me talking

5x10, the oxy lines were for the optical trace table. It’s going to get chopped in half just to use when we need to cut some 1 1/2” plus stuff, no need to keep it 10’ long. Most of the 2”+ stuff that gets cut is small so no need to take up the floor space.

Yep plate marker and also a tracer on there so I can turn all of the butcher paper marker drawings from the trace table into .dxf

5x10, the oxy lines were for the optical trace table. It’s going to get chopped in half just to use when we need to cut some 1 1/2” plus stuff, no need to keep it 10’ long. Most of the 2”+ stuff that gets cut is small so no need to take up the floor space.

Yep plate marker and also a tracer on there so I can turn all of the butcher paper marker drawings from the trace table into .dxf
curious on your manifold set up now
hard line though the wall?

Yep, bottles are outside. That brick structure with the railing on top is an alcove in the side of the building.
what did you use for hard lines?

been thinking about hard lining mine, you have a regulator on the bottle knocking the pressure down before the manifold?

Top Back Refresh