What's new

Washington Redskins succumb to the Great Awokening

This is a great day for all of the first peoples of North America. Now white folk will stop thinking of all injuns as fucking losers:flipoff2:

Now if they rename the team after a Toyota vehicle, everyone will be able to admit that Toyota owners are pole smoking failures

Last edited:
White washing the history of my people. They will probably rename them the foreskins for the jews. Shakes peace pipe threateningly.

Sad that they buckled to the mob.

I bet you'd be hard pressed to find an actual native American Indian who gives two fucks about the name.

Just another reason not to watch.

White washing the history of my people. They will probably rename them the foreskins for the jews. Shakes peace pipe threateningly.

Nope, most likely name is “Redtails” after the Tuskegee Airmen. Because Indians are offended now, have to allow blacks to be offended in a few years.

Caring about the NFL

tenor.gif

I mean, that was a slur. I do not disagree with this. It is a shame they are doing it now. The Indians or the braves should not change their names. Neither one of those are derogatory. But it falls into give an inch take a mile.

I mean, that was a slur. I do not disagree with this. It is a shame they are doing it now. The Indians or the braves should not change their names. Neither one of those are derogatory. But it falls into give an inch take a mile.

there have been protests outside the indians headquarters every spring for my entire life.

You guys are not sensitive to the immigrants from Asia that were here first. Not only that, it makes sense to have a name more reflective of the team makeup. I vote for the Washington Darkies.

I saw some shit about it being named the washing red tails which were African American ww2 bomber pilots. I wonder how long that name will stick before the butthurt?

there have been protests outside the indians headquarters every spring for my entire life.

wasn't that more about Chief Wahoo mascot more than that Indians name?

Redskins will be the Warriors I am thinking. They will still suck and I will always call them the Redskins when my Cowboys are trouncing them twice a year.

Mercifully, no. My team is a team based on community roots, excellence, and results.

Go Chargers. :flipoff2:

How drunk and high were you when you typed that up?:flipoff2:

Several years ago this was brought up and I remember seeing the surveys that showed most natives didn't give a fuck about the name and liked it? So who is pushing for the change this time, rich white kids?

How drunk and high were you when you typed that up?:flipoff2:

Several years ago this was brought up and I remember seeing the surveys that showed most natives didn't give a fuck about the name and liked it? So who is pushing for the change this time, rich white kids?

It was a Washington post survey and they found that about 90% of native Americans were not offended by it.

This is 100% driven by brittle, white liberals.

Top Back Refresh