What's new

Want! (lego)

I have spent over 2800.00 in lego in last 5 months lol. There are tons of Facebook groups showing mocs. The price is not that much reduced at 450. New its 449.. I currently have 3 6x6 tow trucks, 3 zr1 corvettes 3 fast and furious chargers, 2 911 porsche (white) and 2 yellow truck cranes. Ive been holding off on the new green lambo and also bugatti.

42100 Liebherr R 9800 Excavator

I've got the mog with crane and PTO winch. You can also convert the box and crane into a snow plow.

And we're off down the rabbit hole searching for remote control excavators now... This might get expensive. :laughing:
Slightly it took about a week to figure out who sold those things, insane $$$$$, 10,000 / 15,000.

Last edited:
Slightly it took about a week to figure out who sold those things, insane $$$$$, 10,000 / 15,000.
I wish they came in kit form.

Premade castings that you finish machine yourself for a decent price.

Clean one owner
IMG_20210727_181314189_HDR.jpg

Hory shet. I want! I'd have to get four them because my wife and boys would each want their own as well lol.

First thought: "that's awfully short reach"
Second thought: "are those goddamn stairs on the front"
Hard to tell but behind the bucket and tracks is an F250 parked. You can just see the top of the cab and amber light on the headache rack.

Top Back Refresh