Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

VS kills another: ADVRider.com

Did ya miss me :flipoff2:

Austin,
I bailed on ADV this week. If you come up with a good idea for a name, buy it and sit on it for now. There is an opportunity, but I’m not sure the majority of the inmates would understand life around here enough to blend in.

Austin,
I bailed on ADV this week. If you come up with a good idea for a name, buy it and sit on it for now. There is an opportunity, but I’m not sure the majority of the inmates would understand life around here enough to blend in.
Yea it's not the place for that community, we don't need them moving here. They have/will have their own

Austin,
A lot of that is mod driven though. They promote that sort of behavior. I think if you gave the current place an equal voice, you'd see a lot more people speaking up.

A lot of that is mod driven though. They promote that sort of behavior. I think if you gave the current place an equal voice, you'd see a lot more people speaking up.

I see you haven’t been around many GS riders :flipoff2:
On the whole, riders in general are down to earth and cool. But theres a few vocal groups that could be confused with Mall Crawlers and JK owners.

I see you haven’t been around many GS riders :flipoff2:
On the whole, riders in general are down to earth and cool. But theres a few vocal groups that could be confused with Mall Crawlers and JK owners.
A few. Its a solid mix. But its really the shitty people that are more vocal. And anyone that stands up to it, is quickly smothered. I mean, for fucks sake you can't even ask about holsters anymore.

A few. Its a solid mix. But its really the shitty people that are more vocal. And anyone that stands up to it, is quickly smothered. I mean, for fucks sake you can't even ask about holsters anymore.
Was that the packing thread in a perfect line?
I didn’t wade into that one after seeing which way the wind blew over all the covid crap

Was that the packing thread in a perfect line?
I didn’t wade into that one after seeing which way the wind blew over all the covid crap
Any thread, really. Any mention of a gun and all the "patriots" are on you like stains on a mattress.

I couldn't imagine what its like now with the covid bullshit.

I have been a lurker on a ton of forums, so I haven't gotten really involved in the politics, never been banned once, you know, just a plain vanilla reader. I probably didn't have a dozen posts of my own between Pirate and ADV, but I have read most of the threads. So, Hi, I will be looking forward to ride reports detailing the search for the "perfect shot" and the necessity of regularly feeding Patti.

Ooohhh boy I'm getting excited!

WHat did I miss?

:beer::beer::beer::usa:

Should we delete this group now that ADVBikes is up and running strong?

Seems like noone is using it.

Top Back Refresh