What's new

VPN Services

expressvpn

I use it for most everything now. They even have an app for my Firestick to get around MLB blackout bullshit.

I dont use a VPN. I have thought about it though. Ill have to check out some options. Looks like vpnexpress is aboit $100 per year...

I use the one that comes bundled wit me password manager

so two birds with one stone type thing

not telling you which service, or which email addy

:flipoff2:

If anyone one else is using a password manager and thinking about a vpn service, check if yours offers it, because then it's a free add on

Last edited:
I've been using IPVanish for a couple of years. Overall it works well, but every once in a while I notice a slowdown in speed that goes away as soon as I disconnect. There are some websites have flagged vpn servers as suspicious, meaning to reach my banks website, and some others, I have to disconnect. Twice now I have had businesses call to confirm my order because they saw the IP address of the server was in a different state than my shipping/billing address. BTW IPVanish will run some pretty good sales from time to time. I got in on a 45/year deal that they are still honoring three years later

I've been using IPVanish for a couple of years. Overall it works well, but every once in a while I notice a slowdown in speed that goes away as soon as I disconnect. There are some websites have flagged vpn servers as suspicious, meaning to reach my banks website, and some others, I have to disconnect. Twice now I have had businesses call to confirm my order because they saw the IP address of the server was in a different state than my shipping/billing address. BTW IPVanish will run some pretty good sales from time to time. I got in on a 45/year deal that they are still honoring three years later

Same thing here, I have a couple sites that I have to turn it off to use. Oh and Netlix, Amazon video and Hulu don't like it either.

I use the one that comes bundled wit me password manager

so two birds with one stone type thing

not telling you which service, or which email addy

:flipoff2:

If anyone one else is using a password manager and thinking about a vpn service, check if yours offers it, because then it's a free add on

You're putting all your kangaroo eggs in one pouch by bundling things though. NordVPN (I think...) had a pretty serious data breach, it seems to me it would be worse if they had your browsing history AND the passwords to go with it.

Been using Nord for a couple years. I don't keep it on 24/7 since it's pretty damn slow compared to gigabit without it. But, it's turned on any time I torrent, any kind of financial transactions, ect. Keep it on pretty much always on my phone though.

You're putting all your kangaroo eggs in one pouch by bundling things though. NordVPN (I think...) had a pretty serious data breach, it seems to me it would be worse if they had your browsing history AND the passwords to go with it.

One method is to create and store all your 600 passwords with an online manager, then copy paste the password into the entry field of the website you want to enter, but shift one character up or something. So the actual stored password isn't the real one.

Top Back Refresh