What's new

Volvo C303 Ex Malaysian Police Riot Squad 4x4 truck

So great to see the Volvo still making progress & that you are doing well again! Is the other Volvo still moving forward too?

So great to see the Volvo still making progress & that you are doing well again! Is the other Volvo still moving forward too?
Volvo 2 by agreement is not being touched until Volvo 1 brakes work so it can go for inspection. Then Volvo 2 will occupy Volvo 1's space in the workshop. Volvo 3 will then be pulled into the shop so I can start restoring the cabin.

NO!!!!!!!!!!! the lockdown is extended till 28th June and then another 2-3 weeks after that to be allowed to open the workshop up, They cannot get a permit to open the workshop sigh.

This the Volvo the day I bought it in 2010.

20100726_Volvo_IMG_3688_WEB.JPG

I like the ammo can tire chock!

The Volvo has come a long way. Hope restrictions get lifted there soon so you can start using it!

I like the ammo can tire chock!

The Volvo has come a long way. Hope restrictions get lifted there soon so you can start using it!
Restrictions were lifted after 3 months. We have lost over 6 months of work on the Volvo . eVen worse is the supply chain issues of getting parts. A lot of supply shops are still not open or having trouble getting parts. I will do latest up date soon

Currently doing the wiring for the removable solar panel.

Making progress have spents months in office work 6-7 days a week sigh.

now battling to get Volvo out of workshop we have an eviction notice on the gate of gthe workshop due to someone not passing the rent on to the OWNER of the lease sigh.

OK been a long time.

Updates
PIcs later once I work out new FTP tool.

1. I have semi retired as at 31/12/2022 so have more time to do stuff.
2. Volvo 1 is almost complete. BRakes work. THey are doing under contract turnkey steering fix.
3. I have moved to a rennovated house back 200k upo the road back to IPOH where Volvo 1 spent so much of its restoration process. I am still finishing it off
4. Volvo 2 is in same workshop as Volvo 1 and is having work done on it. more later
5. Volvo 3 is well under way. pics coming and restored ca bin is back on the chassis
6. We had a big drama in workshop and it SHUT I got everything out before it was demiolished by the council. - Story coming.

Top Back Refresh