What's new

Vice Presidential debate 2020

I don't see a problem with that. Maybe Willie Brown did something wrong?

Belle of the Ball

20201007_231657.jpg

The overly dramatic, high school girl facial expressions were pathetic.

I think it's funny she keeps mentioning the Obama/Biden administration, which is why the Dems lost in 2016. Everyone was disgusted with their policies and their economy.

Harris is awful. She can interrupt and push the time, then when Pence does, she makes it a point to say, "I'm sorry, but I'm talking here."

Pence is so nice...he smashed her in this debate.

I want to see an open format. Let them lead the discussion. Why do we need a structured debate? There's so much to talk about. 2 minutes each is not enough. 15 seconds to reply? Get out of here.

Harris showed a huge lack of confidence and is in way over her head. Emotionally flustered is not becoming of office. Regardless of her party affiliation, she has no business pretending to be able to perform as the VP, or heaven forbid, Prez.

Harris showed a huge lack of confidence and is in way over her head. Emotionally flustered is not becoming of office. Regardless of her party affiliation, she has no business pretending to be able to perform as the VP, or heaven forbid, Prez.

Foreign leaders will eat her alive. I think Americans forget that women are not as respected or considered equal around the world. It takes a tough woman to prove to those leaders that they're worthy.

Foreign leaders will eat her alive. I think Americans forget that women are not as respected or considered equal around the world. It takes a tough woman to prove to those leaders that they're worthy.

Would Hillary or the other Obama have been able to pull it off?

It still feels like the Dems have just thrown in the towel. She is a waste of air and pleases very few people, even dummiecrats who drink the Koolaid. Biden in his current state is the same. What a world we live in right now.

It still feels like the Dems have just thrown in the towel. She is a waste of air and pleases very few people, even dummiecrats who drink the Koolaid. Biden in his current state is the same. What a world we live in right now.

Definitely. I laughed over the question about the presidential health, and she said Joe has been transparent, even though he won't take a competency test. :laughing: Pretty sure he mocked the idea and compared to asking a show host if they were on cocaine. :homer:

My theory is along the same lines. The Dems don't really want the presidency. I'm not sure what the endgame is, but that is certainly how it feels.

Would Hillary or the other Obama have been able to pull it off?

Arguably, Hillary and Trump were the least appealing candidates ever to run for President.....Many like me only voted for Trump because of Hillary. I have no clue who will win now but Trump's behavior does not win over undecided voters.

Disagree. Pence nailed the last answer. The Trump admin is largely touted as being self-absorbed, but Pence talked about having disagreements and through it all coming together as Americans. Ending the debate on a message of healing and unity is something, I believe, that the majority of Americans want to hear. Pence's answer was directly to the student and all of us. Harris got tree'd on that one and her answer was garbage- vote for us in 5 years.

I finally made it to the last answer, and Pence crushed it. Fully agree that Americans need hope right now for peace, and everyone needs to be reminded that news is like looking at the whole country under a microscope.

Arguably, Hillary and Trump were the least appealing candidates ever to run for President.....Many like me only voted for Trump because of Hillary. I have no clue who will win now but Trump's behavior does not win over undecided voters.

Agreed.

Personally I like Trumps demeanor. He seems to just cut through the bullshit and lays it out on the table black and white. I'm sick of politicians trying to tell people simply what they want to hear.

I didn't watch the "debate" because there is no debate. Its a one sided show and until there is a neutral moderator...it will continue to be one.

So his demeanor is proof that he's not part of a conspiracy plot?

Only two presidents since the 1950s have not gone to the Bildiberg, Reagon and Trump
LOL Just heard from Democrat in Denver Kamala won the debate by showing she is presidential should make you happy!

Trump's behavior does not win over undecided voters.

It bottles the mind how there are any undecided voters. If they haven't figured it out by now, they are unpredictable and polling can't rationalize their actions.

I love the "if they aren't in love with my candidate, they're voting for the ENEMY!" brainwashing that the big parties do. I'm voting for Jo, not Joe, not Donald.

The bilderberg chemtrail factory conspiracy shit would make a good comedy flick. But the fact that people eligible to vote believe it explains a lot about the complete morons that get elected.

Yeah she is a fruitcake.

My 8 year old son knows more about the Constitution than she does.

Seriously slow Joe might even be smarter than her.

If you don’t believe me listen to the joke of an interview she tried to do on Tom Greshams Gun Talk a few months ago.

Top Back Refresh