VFR14 anyone?

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA

1631226866079.jpeg

"first of its kind"
wasn't there a 'firearm' classification chinese saiga clone that came in a couple years back? IIRC it even came with a brace

ETA: spets 12, sweaty ben was hawking them

Last edited:
You know who isn’t man enough to hip fire a pistol grip 12 gauge? This guy, right here. Now if they made a big hip brace that I could contour to my gut line…

You know who isn’t man enough to hip fire a pistol grip 12 gauge? This guy, right here. Now if they made a big hip brace that I could contour to my gut line…
It ain't that bad!

But theres a reason my SBS is a 20 ga :flipoff2:

Not bad looking. Not sure if it really needs sights on it as a pistol. I don't think I would want it near my face. :shocked:

Is that a through rivet in the back of the receiver? A cross pin and attachment to the sling slot in the back would make for a nice pistol brace mount...

What is the price point?

Looks like $500, really considering it as a field gun to walk around with.

Anyone buy one yet?

Not bad looking. Not sure if it really needs sights on it as a pistol. I don't think I would want it near my face. :shocked:

Is that a through rivet in the back of the receiver? A cross pin and attachment to the sling slot in the back would make for a nice pistol brace mount...

What is the price point?
If you pause this video at the 4:00 mark, it looks to be a socket head cap screw. My guess is that if you take the cap screw out, the plug with the sling slot would come out. Then maybe someone could make a new plug that an AR buffer tube would thread into. Of course I'm sure that's not legal and would net you some prison time.

Top Back Refresh