What's new

Vermont Irates

Schmozilla

P4x4 2004-2020
Member Number
Looking for an irate who lives in VT that can get ahold of Heady Topper beer. It's a Father's Day gift.

I can provide a FedEx shipping lable via email and can PayPal over what it costs plus a little extra for your time and or I can trade 80% or 100% lower(s) (I own a company that manufactures them)

:flipoff2:

My brother is there. I’ll shoot him a text in the morning.

PM me if you get desperate. I'm a couple hours away. I don't think it's on shelves this far south.

Last edited:
I'll take a look at my local stores and see if any carry it.

I can get it right in town. PM me.

I actually had a couple Focal Bangers last night (another beer from The Alchemist).

I have no stock in the game,I just came here to say Heady Topper is amazing, and I'd gladly trade a lower for some if I could get some for you.. :smokin:

:beer:

IMG_20200615_155205467.jpg

What am I missing about this particular beer? There any reason its being sought for?

It's good. It's really good, actually. Maybe not load up the SUV and drive to the next state over on delivery day and go store to store picking up as many as you can buy for all your friends, but I know people who think it is. :eek:

It is good.

Before it was distributed throughout VT, people would wait in long lines at the brewery, and travel from quite a ways to get it.

If you don't like hoppy beer, you probably won't like it.

Another high content beer from new england area would be Alagash Brewery in Portland Maine. They have a beer that is 15% alcohol by volume has density of a guiness they use Jack Daniels whiskey barrels to store it in before being bottled.

What am I missing about this particular beer? There any reason its being sought for?

Very rare to see it in the wilds outside VT, it's made in smallish batches and locals usually get first dibs at it. Very hoppy double IPA.

I'm 4 miles from the VT border, I frequent the state as all of my family lives there so if I can help let me know. I don't drink but my daughter likes this particular flavor. How much are you looking to have shipped?

Hm. Sounds like I need to load up the motorcycle for a few trips then.

It's good. It's really good, actually. Maybe not load up the SUV and drive to the next state over on delivery day and go store to store picking up as many as you can buy for all your friends, but I know people who think it is. :eek:

reminds me of Pliny the Elder, it was so hard to find, and everyone raved about it. When I eventually did try it I thought, It's good, but not "HOLY SHIT IT'S SOLD OUT EVERWHERE ALL THE TIME" good.

For me, its a beer that my father and I like that is unobtainable in SC. Its a nice treat for fathers day to sit with him and share a few beers that we cant get everyday.

No :laughing:

It's going to his work. Not that much of a dick.

Everyone would have just laughed.

We have a dildo around here somewhere, that was slid over a sale reps suppressor prior to him leaving for a demo. He had no clue until he got there and opened it up on the counter. BAM! an SBR 10/22 with a giant dildo suppressor is just laying there in the case.

Top Back Refresh