What's new

Vent thread

3nuts*

Wildly Uninteresting
Member Number
I couldn't find one. If there's a vent thread somewhere else, please delete this one

Came in to have lunch this Sunday

The girls went to the bakery.
Got a nice fresh loaf of white bread.

Came in to make a sandwich during some yard work

and this drives me mad

They start by getting slices of bread, out of the bag, from the centre of the loaf

Cos' the first few slices aren't as fresh

Fair enough no one wants the first slice of crust, but damn.
The centre of the loaf now?

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Every time I go to make myself a goddamn sammich all there is are the mother fucking heels.

There's my fucking "vent"

Every time I go to make myself a goddamn sammich all there is are the mother fucking heels.

For some reason in my house the heels always end up still in the bag on the counter next to the new loaf of bread indefinitely unless I give em to the dog or throw them out. Nobody but the dog or sometimes the kid eats em but they get "saved" for something I don't understand.

Some hasidic looking ginger faggot in a subaru wagon tried to merge into me on my bike yesterday. I gotta put an airhorn on it but it'll have to be used with discretion or drivers will probably freak out and make dodging them harder. I pulled up next to that fucker and yelled at him but he just gaped at me with a stupid asshole look on his face.

For some reason in my house the heels always end up still in the bag on the counter next to the new loaf of bread indefinitely unless I give em to the dog or throw them out. Nobody but the dog or sometimes the kid eats em but they get "saved" for something I don't understand.

Eggfuckingzactly!!!! Guess it's called being "dad" fuck that!

God damn it now I'm pissed. Not evernoob beat a woman pissed but pissed nonetheless.

I'm upset the human digestive system hasn't adapted to spicy foods, yet. How many generations will it take to be born with a decent tolerance to hot peppers? Doesn't this shit become genetic at some point?

I want to be able to scarf on chili verde, hot salsa, spicy Thai curry etc, without having a conversation with the God of Hemorrhoids the following day. I always come out on the losing end of that convo. :mad3:

There's an article out about a guy attacking protesters with a chain saw. So, let's recap:
First, it was a guy threatening protesters with a bow and arrow.
Then, it was a dude flailing a Samurai sword at people.
Now it's a jackass with a chain saw??

They got no game bro.

Pic of today's offending loaf

Is this what you guys call heels?

We call it the crust here

heel_crusts.jpg

The bizarre part is, the girls here are still ok eating it after four days, yet even if the loaf is only 4hrs old they won't eat the first four slices from the end (because that's stale, cos' close to the end). They can't even tell the differemce from a loaf that's 4hrs or 4 days old anyway!

On the other hand, I always start from the first slice in from the heel/crust, but not want any of it after two days, and insist on getting a fresh loaf.

I'm upset the human digestive system hasn't adapted to spicy foods, yet. How many generations will it take to be born with a decent tolerance to hot peppers? Doesn't this shit become genetic at some point?

I want to be able to scarf on chili verde, hot salsa, spicy Thai curry etc, without having a conversation with the God of Hemorrhoids the following day. I always come out on the losing end of that convo. :mad3:

Why haven't we evolved a set of wheels on the soles of our feet yet?
There's been sealed pavement long enough.

Evolution Shmevolution

You don't save them to make a bread dressing?

when you buy a loaf, go mix up the slices and giggle when they pull from the middle.

i am sick and tired of the racism bull shit. i am sick and tired of the rona. and i swear the police abuse is 99% caused by assholes asking for it. and if floyd had be killed in his previous armed robbery events, no one would have given a fawk.

I let the heals get stale, then freeze. I later use them for stuffing or bread crumbs. If I have plenty in freezer, the chickens get them.

You are doing it all wrong anyway. White bread is for the children's. Wheat bread is for grown-ups.

I must be some kind of heathen. I eat the heels first, they hold a whole bunch of butter and honey better than a normal slice.

Venting though....my wife has NO FUCKING CLUE how to be quiet. She honestly cannot close a cupboard door quietly, or put a plate in or out of the cupboard without making a racket. Want something from the dish rack? Who cares what's on top or leaning against it, grab hold and drag it out, let the pieces fall as they may!
I wake up at 3am to go hunting and if I clink my fork on my plate eating breakfast I feel bad. She comes home from the gym at 6 and empties the dishwasher at top volume. Then bitches when our kid wakes up because I'm not out of bed to help with him. He wouldn't be awake if you weren't smashing dishes together like fucking cymbals on the other side of rhe wall he sleeps against!

I don't feel any better for having typed all that, because I know it will be just as effective as the times I've actually had this conversation with her, at solving the problem. Next house, bedrooms as far away from the kitchen as possible.

By my kid's logic, the ends/heels don't get used until the end because they keep the bread in between from getting stale. They selflessly sacrifice their freshness so the others can be eaten first.

Do none of your kids eat hamburgers? The heel is basically just a hamburger bun.
for my bread vent I got a hamburger takeout at a local restaurant and THEY USED TWO BUN BOTTOMS.

Eggfuckingzactly!!!! Guess it's called being "dad" fuck that!

God damn it now I'm pissed. Not evernoob beat a woman pissed but pissed nonetheless.

I live off sandwiches due to my work shift, and my wife gets mad when I throw the heels put, yet she wont eat them either... :rolleyes:

I couldn't find one. If there's a vent thread somewhere else, please delete this one

Came in to have lunch this Sunday

The girls went to the bakery.
Got a nice fresh loaf of white bread.

Came in to make a sandwich during some yard work

and this drives me mad

They start by getting slices of bread, out of the bag, from the centre of the loaf

Cos' the first few slices aren't as fresh

Fair enough no one wants the first slice of crust, but damn.
The centre of the loaf now?

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Must be some sort of millennial problem we used to leave the heal because mom said it kept the rest of the loaf from drying out, never took slices out of the middle though, like I said must be some kind of millennial, find out which star said it

There's an article out about a guy attacking protesters with a chain saw. So, let's recap:
First, it was a guy threatening protesters with a bow and arrow.
Then, it was a dude flailing a Samurai sword at people.
Now it's a jackass with a chain saw??

They got no game bro.

I disagree. I think chasing people with a chainsaw is a pretty good game.

My wife likes to buy extra bread and freeze it. I cant fucking stand the taste after it's been frozen, and will not eat it. After 15yrs together you would think she had that figured out...... Nope! :mad3:

The heal of the bread is there as a barrier to keep the rest of the loaf fresher. It’s the cap on the bread. I’d be kinda pissed if someone ate the heal / barrier/ cap.

Businesses that places stickers on wood. It’s extra nice when it’s on the surface you want to stain or paint.

My wife likes to buy extra bread and freeze it. I cant fucking stand the taste after it's been frozen, and will not eat it. After 15yrs together you would think she had that figured out...... Nope! :mad3:

This is my bread dilemma, I'll eat the heels I'll eat it when it's getting stale but I'll be damned if I eat thawed out frozen bread. I am also not a fan of fucking Wonder Bread, I think it's called that because it makes you wonder why it never gets moldy. What does GF buy....

Fucking Wonder Bread. I guess to her it's wonder bread because she wonders why I'll go buy a good loaf instead of eating it.:laughing:

Businesses that places stickers on wood. It’s extra nice when it’s on the surface you want to stain or paint.

It's 20 fucking 20. All stickers should be easily removable. They shouldn't be made of paper, they shouldn't leave glue behind, they shouldn't require scraping, heat and chemicals to fully remove. We need to put a hold on every fucking industry until this gets fixed

i am sick and tired of the racism bull shit. i am sick and tired of the rona. and i swear the police abuse is 99% caused by assholes asking for it. and if floyd had be killed in his previous armed robbery events, no one would have given a fawk.

So much this. I'm almost wishing the Rona had killed a few million more people at this point.

We have a half dozen banks here and a few credit unions. They all have multiple branches around the city. So these banks in there fucking infinite wisdom all close down the branches and if you really need to see a teller you have to go to the main branch. Well today I needed to do just that. I have a check in US funds that I can't deposit through my app or via ATM, the company the check is from is going bankrupt. I have to get this check cashed so I go to the main branch, Fuck me running there are probably 50 people in line outside and they are letting them in one at a time.

I guess I'll use that check to light a cigar since my time is worth more than the fucking wait to put a hundy in my pocket.:mad3:

It's 20 fucking 20. All stickers should be easily removable. They shouldn't be made of paper, they shouldn't leave glue behind, they shouldn't require scraping, heat and chemicals to fully remove. We need to put a hold on every fucking industry until this gets fixed

paper stickers with shit Chinese glue are cost effective, which is why they will continue...

Top Back Refresh