What's new

Vent thread

Some hasidic looking ginger faggot in a subaru wagon tried to merge into me on my bike yesterday. I gotta put an airhorn on it but it'll have to be used with discretion or drivers will probably freak out and make dodging them harder. I pulled up next to that fucker and yelled at him but he just gaped at me with a stupid asshole look on his face.

blissfully ignorant of the presence of a motorcycle, but put an asshole on a bicycle on the road them fucks will lose thier mind driving into the opposite lanes ditch killing everyone in on coming traffic!
Phawk
rant over

I must be some kind of heathen. I eat the heels first, they hold a whole bunch of butter and honey better than a normal slice.

Venting though....my wife has NO FUCKING CLUE how to be quiet. She honestly cannot close a cupboard door quietly, or put a plate in or out of the cupboard without making a racket. Want something from the dish rack? Who cares what's on top or leaning against it, grab hold and drag it out, let the pieces fall as they may!
I wake up at 3am to go hunting and if I clink my fork on my plate eating breakfast I feel bad. She comes home from the gym at 6 and empties the dishwasher at top volume. Then bitches when our kid wakes up because I'm not out of bed to help with him. He wouldn't be awake if you weren't smashing dishes together like fucking cymbals on the other side of rhe wall he sleeps against!

I don't feel any better for having typed all that, because I know it will be just as effective as the times I've actually had this conversation with her, at solving the problem. Next house, bedrooms as far away from the kitchen as possible.

I ask my wife to not get out of bed like a wounded animal and wake the whole damn house.

Businesses that places stickers on wood. It’s extra nice when it’s on the surface you want to stain or paint.

Dunno about over there, but here the door manufacturers put 'shitty-glue' stickers on the edge of the doors to denote which door edge has the lock block in it.
I back-off the closing edge during the trim stage of house building, I've been hoping for 30yrs they'd get better stickers.

Another timber supplier Rant

Don't use 5,927 fucking metal staples to secure the plastic covering on packs of timber you morons

Reactions: Clb
I don't feel any better for having typed all that, because I know it will be just as effective as the times I've actually had this conversation with her, at solving the problem. Next house, bedrooms as far away from the kitchen as possible.

Exactly the same here. But I have two of the noisy animals

That's why I've told them we're keping the old style closed off kitchen set up. It's walled off, 1952 style, you need to open and close a door to get in and out of it.

No way in hell I'm having an open plan design ktichen, that opens up into the lounge room here. They make way too much noise in there cooking/cleaning and talk too loud.

Here’s a few, what’s your application?

8866877F-F6D0-46E1-824C-827AC745B21A.jpeg

01F52FBF-F1A9-48C0-A280-460B7BDC06F2.jpeg

56456DAF-60D1-4AB7-8E24-C4C06F20C045.jpeg

082CAB47-2F39-4AB1-8A43-AC3641B965C1.jpeg

I have exactly 2 shingles on my roof to replace, and I cant, for the life of me, find somewhere that will sell me a few shingles. Most places want me to buy a whole flat.

I couldn't find one. If there's a vent thread somewhere else, please delete this one

Came in to have lunch this Sunday

The girls went to the bakery.
Got a nice fresh loaf of white bread.

Came in to make a sandwich during some yard work

and this drives me mad

They start by getting slices of bread, out of the bag, from the centre of the loaf

Cos' the first few slices aren't as fresh

Fair enough no one wants the first slice of crust, but damn.
The centre of the loaf now?

:mad3::mad3::mad3:

Seriously?
If you cut from the middle equally, the two halves always match up perfectly.

They start by getting slices of bread, out of the bag, from the centre of the loaf

I have seen certain people pull apart the bread sack in the center just to get to the middle slices.

The girls went to the bakery

Pics of girls? We need to determine your :mad3: is worth the rants... Remember that there are no adults in your house to put their foot down :flipoff2:

I have seen certain people pull apart the bread sack in the center just to get to the middle slices.

Pics of girls? We need to determine your :mad3: is worth the rants... Remember that there are no adults in your house to put their foot down :flipoff2:

My wife is nice, I've scored wayyyy better than I deserve, I shouldn't complain. I tell her often.

Daughter is a sweetie too. Don't know what happened there.

My missus is the total opposite of me. In every way. Unfortunately, that includes sliced bread etiquette in this case :laughing:

:skull::nuke:They'd kill me if I put pics up:nuke: :skull:

My wife is nice, I've scored wayyyy better than I deserve, I shouldn't complain. I tell her often.

My missus is the total opposite of me. In every way. Unfortunately, that includes sliced bread etiquette in this case :laughing:

Wait wait wait...you have a wife and a gf?

Trying to sell a vehicle. Had one solid offer/agreement to purchase a few weeks ago, backed out when we went to transfer the title. No interest at all for 2 weeks following, then 3 people all claim to be getting loans that day, one with nothing more than a drive by. 3rd guy is serious, put down a good deposit. Weekend goes by, call first thing this morning on the day we're supposed to transfer, has to back out due to his bank only wanting to finance a short period making the payments higher than he can afford, so he backs out. Called one of the other 2, he still wants it, but is still working on getting the money through multiple avenues. Guy who put deposit down calls back, said he's trying another bank and to give him a few more days. Super frustrating.

The heels are the best part of a loaf. Cook up some sunny side up eggs (slightly mushy, not full liquid), toast the ends and butter them up. Then toss the egg on top of the bread. Eat like pizza.

Trying to sell a vehicle. Had one solid offer/agreement to purchase a few weeks ago, backed out when we went to transfer the title. No interest at all for 2 weeks following, then 3 people all claim to be getting loans that day, one with nothing more than a drive by. 3rd guy is serious, put down a good deposit. Weekend goes by, call first thing this morning on the day we're supposed to transfer, has to back out due to his bank only wanting to finance a short period making the payments higher than he can afford, so he backs out. Called one of the other 2, he still wants it, but is still working on getting the money through multiple avenues. Guy who put deposit down calls back, said he's trying another bank and to give him a few more days. Super frustrating.

That's what you get for trying to sell high class shit. :flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2:.

I've never bought a vehicle for more than $1200 and never sold one for more than $1500. They give me cash. I give them a bill of sale with nothing more than a VIN and my signature filled out, maybe even a title if applicable. I never have to put up with that "oh well I gotta go find financing" bullshit. They either have the money or they don't.

Pic of today's offending loaf

Is this what you guys call heels?

We call it the crust here

Crust is all around the outside of the loaf, we call the ends "heels".

I have reached past the heel to grab 2 slices for as long as I can remember. I have never headed straight for the center of the loaf that I can recall.

Your wife would love it if you were proud enough to show her off to your internet ftiends

Haven't been on the motorcycle for over a week. The one day this week where I'm able to ride it to work, I get a dead battery.

That's what you get for trying to sell high class shit. :flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2:.

I've never bought a vehicle for more than $1200 and never sold one for more than $1500. They give me cash. I give them a bill of sale with nothing more than a VIN and my signature filled out, maybe even a title if applicable. I never have to put up with that "oh well I gotta go find financing" bullshit. They either have the money or they don't.

Hah! Guy came through with the cash, truck is sold and a shiny 2019 Power Wagon is sitting in its place.

I've been living with an autoimmune disorder for a few years. Causes a rash and hair loss, who knows what else, symptoms are treatable but they never go away completely and my body wont stop attacking itself. Yesterday I found out I have so little bone left in my lower jaw that theres really nothing holding my teeth in. Figure I'm going to lose 5 of them in a few weeks. Today I finally hauled up the window a/c unit out of the basement, poor puppy is roasting his balls off in the heat and humidity. Last year picking up the a/c herniated a few disks. This year while holding it up trying to close the window, it tipped and ripped my lip apart, fucking bloodbath. Call the walk-in clinic about stitches, sure they can do it. Transfer me to a nurse, in another fucking town. She gets my info, cant transfer me back as she got stuck on hold. Fuck it, head to the clinic. No I dont has the kungflu and fuck no I'm not putting a mask on my bloody face. Receptionist tells me they can do it, come back in a few hours. Just wasted 35 minutes, head to the emergency room, 20 minutes away. Finally get stitched back together, told the doctor not to worry, I've had my face stitched together a few times and long ago gave up on being handsome, she chuckled. Falling apart is taking a toll on my already fuct mental health and really most days I just want to call it quits.

I've been living with an autoimmune disorder for a few years. Causes a rash and hair loss, who knows what else, symptoms are treatable but they never go away completely and my body wont stop attacking itself. Yesterday I found out I have so little bone left in my lower jaw that theres really nothing holding my teeth in. Figure I'm going to lose 5 of them in a few weeks. Today I finally hauled up the window a/c unit out of the basement, poor puppy is roasting his balls off in the heat and humidity. Last year picking up the a/c herniated a few disks. This year while holding it up trying to close the window, it tipped and ripped my lip apart, fucking bloodbath. Call the walk-in clinic about stitches, sure they can do it. Transfer me to a nurse, in another fucking town. She gets my info, cant transfer me back as she got stuck on hold. Fuck it, head to the clinic. No I dont has the kungflu and fuck no I'm not putting a mask on my bloody face. Receptionist tells me they can do it, come back in a few hours. Just wasted 35 minutes, head to the emergency room, 20 minutes away. Finally get stitched back together, told the doctor not to worry, I've had my face stitched together a few times and long ago gave up on being handsome, she chuckled. Falling apart is taking a toll on my already fuct mental health and really most days I just want to call it quits.

People taking slices of bread from mid loaf is quite the trivial topic now :frown:

How old are you Conway?

Turned 37 mid June.

48 here mate

that's a rough hand that's been dealt to you

quite a few people around me are going through some bad stuff

I'm waiting for a reply from a good buddy that had a triple heart bypass yesterday

if i could come on over I'd bring some beers to have with you too :beer::beer:

Can you take a biologic med like embrel for the autoimmune? They pretty much made it so I could walk again. If you can’t afford the steep price, the companies have a help program where you only pay 25 dollars a month for the med.

3nuts* said:
quite a few people around me are going through some bad stuff

I'm waiting for a reply from a good buddy that had a triple heart bypass yesterday

if i could come on over I'd bring some beers to have with you too :beer::beer:
Dang, hope you're friend is doing alright and has a quick recovery.
rockdog57 said:
Can you take a biologic med like embrel for the autoimmune? They pretty much made it so I could walk again. If you can’t afford the steep price, the companies have a help program where you only pay 25 dollars a month for the med.
Honestly I don't know, been 5 years since I went to the doctor for it. They gave me an ointment for the rash and told me it should clear it up. Supposedly it should have fixed itself in 2 years or so. It's the ointment version of an anti rejection drug for transplant patients. They wanted me to get checked for skin cancer and I never went back.

changed steel brake line on rear axle that was leaking with a generic line from parts store.... blew out front driver steel line testing out my work on the rear line.

guess I’ll be ordering a prebent line set for the whole truck sooner rather than later

Hey Conway, hope that puppy helps you in your unfortunate situation My dogs always seem to help keep my sanity in check, well, to a point.
Best of luck to you.

Top Back Refresh