What's new

Van Lifer missing

The odds are the same if his parents are a piece of shit or good people. 50% unless you can prove something.
What are the chances the girl’s parents are using this to evade taxes? 50% unless you can prove something.

Edit:
Dad said the foundation will be used for family expenses when he was setting it up.
‘Donate through that foundation to donate to our foundation. Send money. Not flowers.

Yeah. That’s not corrupt at all.
I’m probably reading this all wrong.

you make good points. I guess the fundamental difference in our outlook on this is that I would not assume the family were assholes and would take a risk on them and you would not take the risk, assume that the family were assholes and the money (all 20K) would stay with the murder's family.

You are absolutely right, it is just how people see it. You either risk on people being good or assume they are assholes.

you make good points. I guess the fundamental difference in our outlook on this is that I would not assume the family were assholes and would take a risk on them and you would not take the risk, assume that the family were assholes and the money (all 20K) would stay with the murder's family.

You are absolutely right, it is just how people see it. You either risk on people being good or assume they are assholes.
Holy shit! This is one of the most well thought out and neutral stances I’ve EVER read. It’s as if you understand the other side and respectfully disagree. It’s weird and I don’t know how to respond.

Holy shit! This is one of the most well thought out and neutral stances I’ve EVER read. It’s as if you understand the other side and respectfully disagree. It’s weird and I don’t know how to respond.
honestly, we should let both of those sides do whatever they are gonna do and we ought just go get a beer.

Down three NA's quickly and then report to the Add can suck it thread with a firm belch.

What? People moving from out of town NEVER mess up the new area... We've been told that numerous times by certain people.
Therefore, your statements must be false.
The entire state of Ohio floods my lake town every summer, and half of them have second homes here. The traffic is wonderful.

Top Back Refresh