What's new

Vaccine

None of what you’re babbling is related to anything I posted...you’re a even worse that a retard

Sorry to see this thread go sphincter again. This comment is excepted :laughing:

ONLY if I can jam it up Mickey Mauci's ass FIRST! :mad3:

I personally have not had a single conversation with my family Dr about this entire episode. Seen her twice for broken bone and another for a urinary tract infection. I do remember her saying that she does not recommend that I get tested. That was back at the height of the viral fear here in CA March 2020. But all of my previous Dr since 1995 have All 100% advocated taking flu shots and insisted upon them for our family, my son. My entire generation, the boomers, all got vaccinated for a myriad of disease and many man killers and maimers along with untold misery and suffering went away. I trust my Dr. I haven't heard any Dr opposed to this new vaccine, but I haven't heard one support it either. When Ms. Dr recommends put on the gown, and snaps on the glove, she uses command form and tone, just like a Standard Poodle. I comply. If she says get the shot, I will.

In my book, there is no down side to me taking the syringe. You are free to choose otherwise and it wont affect me if the vaccine works. :idea:

I like how many of you think getting a vaccine will get us back to normal. Did wearing mask get us back to normal? The normal ship is sailing away while you all blow. I'm firmly in the "my body, my choice " camp, just like the regular flu shot I haven't had in 25 years. Haven't had the flu in 25 years either. Always had terrible allergies, stopped taking stuff for them, no allergie problem now.

some smart guy said something about trading liberty for safety once...

If it will stop me from getting my nose holes bored out every time I go to work, I'll get in line. It's basically a flu shot. Who cares.

I like how many of you think getting a vaccine will get us back to normal. Did wearing mask get us back to normal? The normal ship is sailing away while you all blow. I'm firmly in the "my body, my choice " camp, just like the regular flu shot I haven't had in 25 years. Haven't had the flu in 25 years either. Always had terrible allergies, stopped taking stuff for them, no allergie problem now.

some smart guy said something about trading liberty for safety once...

This is antagonistic and simply pushing your ego and agenda. It has nothing to do with wearing a mask. Surely you can agree with that. Forget the Dildo. And the twit. I never said anything will go away. Even internet trolls and retards. You might want to try some of your own medicine literally. Vaccines have made many significant human disastrous diseases go away. You can't deny that. We dont know yet about this vaccine. But it has to be tried. That is all. Don't shoot up if you don't want to. But do not project your opinions that poorly and widely. The vaccine is the step that has to be taken.

If it will stop me from getting my nose holes bored out every time I go to work, I'll get in line. It's basically a flu shot. Who cares.

You could run for President on that logic anywhere in the world but in this thread. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your freedom to go be a plague rat interferes with my freedom to not catch the shit you want to go spread. Or my desire to not have to help pay to fix the problems caused by "but vaccines cause autism and have microchips because alex jones said so!"

Well. Im still not getting one. You gonna make me?

You don't have a right to feelings. Quit being an overly emotional bitch.

Agreed on the paranoid level in here. Mixed with total ignorance about how bad and contagious Covid is. Now I fully support the free choice of who does what. I’ll just remain surprised at ibb on this one. But it did almost just kill me so I’m not dumb enough to believe it’s fake, bs, or no big deal anymore. There are those who know and then, well you all.:lmao:

The vaccine is the step that has to be taken.

Why? Do you think everyone needs the flu shot? I agree vaccines have done a lot of good in stopping some terrible things. I think most people are severely overreacting to this. I don't know anyone that's had it and the only people I know that have died this year didn't have it.

What kind of communist paranoid ass company forces that shit?

Working overseas. Need a negative covid test in hand when landing. Going back to Indonesia on monday, had to get a test today, so I have the paper to show them before going through customs. I'm not sure they are just letting anyone with a negative test in, I think they are pretty much shut down. We have a variance from the government to enter. Oilfield work being of national importance or some such thing. All I know is I had 6 tests before leaving the dock last time. This time we're going straight into quarantine at a hotel they've set aside for 10-14 days.

Going through Qatar they give you your very own personal face shield before you land.:lmao:

Getting to the Middle East is the same.

Why? Do you think everyone needs the flu shot? I agree vaccines have done a lot of good in stopping some terrible things. I think most people are severely overreacting to this. I don't know anyone that's had it and the only people I know that have died this year didn't have it.

I agree with you :flipoff2: I think I have stated at least twice that the shot should not be mandatory, so that means not everyone needs it. My opinion on the need or effectiveness does not overweigh your right to refuse. Full agreement there.

I am pissed that my State, County, City is following directives based on "data". The corrupt data and it's misapplication is infuriating and it will cripple our economy which had just showed signs of a weak pulse revival. The only business booming here is real estate. WTH is up with that ??

I am pissed that my State, County, City is following directives based on "data". The corrupt data and it's misapplication is infuriating and it will cripple our economy which had just showed signs of a weak pulse revival. The only business booming here is real estate. WTH is up with that ??

Wausau, larger city here passed some mask stuff for if and when the governors mandate expires. I forget what they are calling it to make it sounds like it's not actually mandatory. Lot of people and business owners who are really tired of dealing with it. The company I work for builds new homes and we are swamped. I'm always worried about the housing market. Now I'm worried about Biden plans for covid and what the effects will be

You made the claim, baby huey.

Dinkus made a claim that it was being rushed through, let him post a linkt, oh that's right he talked to his doctor.

Last edited:
Working overseas. Need a negative covid test in hand when landing. Going back to Indonesia on monday, had to get a test today, so I have the paper to show them before going through customs. I'm not sure they are just letting anyone with a negative test in, I think they are pretty much shut down. We have a variance from the government to enter. Oilfield work being of national importance or some such thing. All I know is I had 6 tests before leaving the dock last time. This time we're going straight into quarantine at a hotel they've set aside for 10-14 days.

Going through Qatar they give you your very own personal face shield before you land.:lmao:

I guess no way to forge that document?

Are the middle seats still out of the three seat rows ?? Or, is there some other seat control in use ??

Positive test sick. Understand?

I quantify sick as in having actual symptoms. Not just a host.

Doesn’t matter what YOU classify shit as. The news and medical pros say a case is a positive test. Asymptotic or not. A positive test is a case. Sorry you don’t accept the definition of the word.

Reactions: PAE
I guess no way to forge that document?

I'm sure you could forge it. I just went to the local urgent care place for the test. It's just a print out you get.
I would rather not try my luck though. I want to make money, so I play the game.

Are the middle seats still out of the three seat rows ?? Or, is there some other seat control in use ??

They were when I flew out in Aug and returned in Oct. Beside that the flights were pretty empty.

I should be getting my itenery tomorrow, so I'll be able to see how the seating is.

Doesn’t matter what YOU classify shit as. The news and medical pros say a case is a positive test. Asymptotic or not. A positive test is a case. Sorry you don’t accept the definition of the word.

The word asymptomatic means nothing eh?

No. Anti Vaxxers are a common joke outside of IBB. Seriously, a fucking joke. I appreciate it when someone explains their position and can share their thoughts. Regarding the Wuhan it is understandable as explained to me. Taken as a whole, however, an ideology, the antivaxxer shit is outlier as I said. That's as nice as possible. Small pox, Measles, Mumps and others I cant recall at the moment.

Your freedom to go be a plague rat interferes with my freedom to not catch the shit you want to go spread. Or my desire to not have to help pay to fix the problems caused by "but vaccines cause autism and have microchips because alex jones said so!"

So are you saying you’re pro vaccine? If so then prove your not a retard and be ok with your vaccines keeping you and yours safe. If it works it works. Kind like masks correct? If you dont think it work or doesn’t work that well, then why are you being retarded? At that point, if you dont think it works, getting it and getting over it is the best choice. Either way using your fear to infringe on others liberty is cowardly at best.

Top Back Refresh