What's new

Vaccine

It’s so strange to read so many no’s. Makes no sense to me.

I'm getting that shot on day 1. Working in a hospital I hope I can get it sooner than the rest of the riff raff out there. :flipoff2:

Sure. Without a single worry or doubt. As soon as it becomes available. Some real paranoid whack jobs here. :eek:

I'm not paranoid, I'm just not scared or think a vaccine is needed at all. You do what you want and I'll do whatever I want. I won't be she'd I to compliance for something that is a huge nothingburger just like most of the others that won't be getting the vaccine.

Sure. Without a single worry or doubt. As soon as it becomes available. Some real paranoid whack jobs here. :eek:

Some of us have been going about our lives without a single worry or doubt. So why would we get a vaccine for something we see as not even worth our time to be concerned about?

To protect scared people like you? Nah.

I'm not paranoid, I'm just not scared or think a vaccine is needed at all. You do what you want and I'll do whatever I want. I won't be she'd I to compliance for something that is a huge nothingburger just like most of the others that won't be getting the vaccine.

A bad case of the flu is bad. This flu is a bad flu. Just a shot and done . .. . like any other flu shot. Not a big deal to me. Seems counter productive to avoid this if you could. Don't really agree with you but it's your protoplasm food source and you can decide what micro organism gets to eat for free :flipoff2:

A bad case of the flu is bad. This flu is a bad flu. Just a shot and done . .. . like any other flu shot. Not a big deal to me. Seems counter productive to avoid this if you could. Don't really agree with you but it's your protoplasm food source and you can decide what micro organism gets to eat for free :flipoff2:

I don't get the flu shot either and I rarely get sick at all. I already had the turbo sniffles and it ain't shit for me to worry about so I'm not going to live my life in fear.

I don't get the flu shot either and I rarely get sick at all. I already had the turbo sniffles and it ain't shit for me to worry about so I'm not going to live my life in fear.

By prefacing, explaining that makes more sense. :beer: I never volunteered for a flu shot until my Dr said do it. If I never got the flu I might question that. The other responses in this thread may have a plausible explanation also, but most seem like angry lashing out . . . . I have the same sentiment but I firmly believe that vaccines like we have all had since birth are in general an effective means of disease, virus control. A lot of response in this thread is outlier, 99.9% outside of normal. It's irrational.

I’m kinda surprised how many people are willing to get the vaccine with as little testing that’s been done...yeah, dead horse and the record isn’t broken, but shattered. Explain what the advantage is for getting the shot? When survival rates are above 98% for a relatively heathy person, have fun exposing yourself to something you’d probably never suffer any consequences from and probably never contract from “normal exposure”.

I’m kinda surprised how many people are willing to get the vaccine with as little testing that’s been done...yeah, dead horse and the record isn’t broken, but shattered. Explain what the advantage is for getting the shot? When survival rates are above 98% for a relatively heathy person, have fun exposing yourself to something you’d probably never suffer any consequences from and probably never contract from “normal exposure”.

" little testing that’s been done" is not the truth.
The FDA put it through the same protocol as any other vaccine. They simply got the red tape out of the way.

" little testing that’s been done" is not the truth.
The FDA put it through the same protocol as any other vaccine. They simply got the red tape out of the way.

Post a link...according to my doc its being rushed and not thoroughly tested, but that his opinion and he states that every time one of his patients ask.

I ask this again, why expose yourself via vaccine to something you have a a better than 98% chance of having little or no adverse effects contracting? There are those who will benefit from this, but the general population should have 100% choice and should not be "forced " to get the shot and regulatory agencies shouldn't be making it a condition for operating or continuing on with your life.

Also, inoculations should not be a condition of being able to to do something or anything.

The scary shit about this that is exactly that what is going to happen.

100% right about my body, my choice

Also, inoculations should not be a condition of being able to to do something or anything.

Sorry but vaccines absolutely should. The last thing we need is another measles, mumps, or smallpox outbreak because some "but but but some blogger told me autism" gullible moron won't vaccinate their fuck trophies or themselves.

The "warp speed" vaccines had a shitload of red tape cut with fewer delays regarding testing protocols. Fewer bullshit delays with the same rigorous testing. https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/explaining-operation-warp-speed/index.html

Wow, you are retarded and need to put your ego in check...ever hear of freedom of choice?

My doctor is not a blogger, just has a medical opinion that obviously goes against your incredible medical knowledge.

Go ahead, get shots for everything that could possible harm you, it's your choice. For me, when a professional with knowledge of any medical condition that I have deems it necessary, I'll consider it.

Your freedom to go be a plague rat interferes with my freedom to not catch the shit you want to go spread. Or my desire to not have to help pay to fix the problems caused by "but vaccines cause autism and have microchips because alex jones said so!"

As I said above bad flu is bad flu. Check out the Rona in the house thread. FWIW I am older than 60 and "diabetic" in insurance medical classification only. Not overweight, low blood pressure, blood sugar just over the line to be diabetic. But by many criteria I am in the wheelhouse of this. Not really worried about it and it was a the epic thread back on PBB that changed my mind about the "pandemic". I can listen, process and change. :laughing: Many excellent thoughts presented and discussed there. In that spirit I say to you I will take the shot to avoid a really nasty but survivable flu. Ya gotta listen to that. I do not favor mandatory vaccination for this. Small Pox for your kids in my school, you bet your ass. With hollow points. :eek:

It's just the fucking flu. How many millions had it and didn't even know? All we hear about is CASES, CASES, CASES; not how many people are actually sick. Now they're saying the vaccine will require annual injections? Fuck that. This is a scam and a racket from every angle. They're testing how much they can intrude upon your liberty and privacy. The horrifying part is just how many sheep are willing to sign up and lead themselves to slaughter. Maybe that's how that walking corpse and the affirmative action ho got elected.

Cases = positive test = sick. Understand?

Your freedom to go be a plague rat interferes with my freedom to not catch the shit you want to go spread. Or my desire to not have to help pay to fix the problems caused by "but vaccines cause autism and have microchips because alex jones said so!"
You are really retarded and have absolutely no reading comprehension abililties.

I've never had a flu shot, and as far as I know I've never had the flu.

If it's required for me to continue working, then I guess I will. If it's not required, then I probably won't.

Not for any paranoia reasons, I just think if I don't have to have something injected into me, I'd rather not. Especially if I've already gone an entire year where "everyone has the flu!!!!" and I've not had it. Doesn't seem necessary.

I get tetanus shots as regularly as they are suggested since I work around metal a lot, and I know I was vaccinated for things when I was little. I don't mind those.

Top Back Refresh