What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

Someone here called this, didn't they?

Bingo. People not in control of their emotions are so ridiculously easily led by those that are in control of theirs and way more often than not it's for nefarious reasons or results
But isn't that good thing though, really? Consider there are 2 types of people:
1. People like most people on irate, who have ambitions, drive, wants and desires and who can make up their own mind and decisions.
2. Everybody else, who is just floating through life until they die. No goals, no desire to improve their lives and don't want to do anything they don't absolutely have to, and certainly don't want to make any decisions because that will complicate their very simple lives. These are the people that go on the internet and ask if Halloween is still happening this year :shaking:

There are waaaaay more #2 people out there. They way I see it, most (but not all) rules, laws, guidelines are for these people because they need it, otherwise they could not function and would probably be quite dangerous to the rest of us. So if the gov is using their emotions to keep them in check, I am all for it.

1. People like most people on irate, who have ambitions, drive, wants and desires and who can make up their own mind and decisions.
2. Everybody else, who is just floating through life until they die. No goals, no desire to improve their lives and don't want to do anything they don't absolutely have to, and certainly don't want to make any decisions because that will complicate their very simple lives. These are the people that go on the internet and ask if Halloween is still happening this year :shaking:

There are waaaaay more #2 people out there. They way I see it, most (but not all) rules, laws, guidelines are for these people because they need it, otherwise they could not function and would probably be quite dangerous to the rest of us. So if the gov is using their emotions to keep them in check, I am all for it.
I agree with the first part for sure. But the last paragraph leaves out the fact that those fucktards vote and their numbers mean they make the decisions and that's a YUGE problem.

There needs to be a way to either purge them through natural means, unnatural means or remove their ability to rule over us.

I agree with the first part for sure. But the last paragraph leaves out the fact that those fucktards vote and their numbers mean they make the decisions and that's a YUGE problem.

There needs to be a way to either purge them through natural means, unnatural means or remove their ability to rule over us.

To me the answer is to get the people from group #2 to think, even just a little bit, about things that are important. If they do so then there's a chance they'll act on thought instead of emotion and then all the power those that think they're in control have, disappears.

To me the answer is to get the people from group #2 to think, even just a little bit, about things that are important. If they do so then there's a chance they'll act on thought instead of emotion and then all the power those that think they're in control have, disappears.
That's crazy enough it just might work...

100% this.

"let them be" say some of you, not realizing their voting and numbers are making YOUR life worse. "Freedom for all" until THEIR FREEDOM is pushing YOURS out.

This has been my problem with dating. Women are all #2. Literally and figuratively.

They do, it's just that the things that are important to them are not the same as what is important to you, so in your perception they aren't thinking about what is important.
Freedom of choice for example. You want it and will fight for it.
To them, making a choice is a burden and they will avoid it all costs. They absolutely want, actually need, someone else to make the decisions for them. We all know lots of people like that.
If you want them to think about it, and fight for it, then you are imposing your will on them and that is not right either.

They do, it's just that the things that are important to them are not the same as what is important to you, so in your perception they aren't thinking about what is important.
To them, making a choice is a burden and they will avoid it all costs. They absolutely want, actually need, someone else to make the decisions for them. We all know lots of people like that.
If you want them to think about it, and fight for it, then you are imposing your will on them and that is not right either.
i don't know, what do you want for dinner? :lmao:

Jordan Peterson believes (as do I) that people make decisions based on emotions first then rationalize them later.

I've also said if you're not in control over your emotions (which we use to make decisions), then someone else is.

From this, we can see that whoever is in control of someone's emotions, may also be in control of their decisions.

In your instance of the people who don't want to make their own decisions it sounds like the government is now making decisions for them. That is control of will and you're absolutely correct, it is not right.

I prefer people to think, and be in control of their own emotions and thus their own decisions. That is free will, and that is what I fight for.

Its not necessarily that they are not important. The problem is that they don't understand unintended consequences, and how dangerous allowing someone in the govt more power, even if you think whatever they are doing is a good idea.

Every thing that is happening right now was put in place because a bunch of useful idiots didn't have the imagination to see how it would be abused later on.

If you really wanna jump down a psychological hole, check this out.
It's been deleted from official sources to try and cover it up, but this archive is currently still online so you can read it.
Governments using emotional control measures to make people be more scared so they do as they are told.

Interesting. The topic is influencing what we eat in the name of climate change.

"Achieving Net Zero requires significant behavioural change, including rapid and widespread adoption of new technologies, and a significant reduction in demand for some high-carbon activities such as flying and eating ruminant meat and dairy.1 To achieve such a transformation government will need to utilise all available policy levers and intervene at multiple levels. "

Also...

Midstream: ‘The back-eddy’
Create an enabling environment

4 - Make it the default where possible
5 - Make it easy
  • remove hassle
  • provide easy substitutes
  • get the timing right
6 - Leverage social norms & visibility
7 - Make it affordable

_nc_ohc=jTUEliiO9h4AX-dH6MH&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Last edited:
We got our open door town hall today on local procedures. We attest by answering multiple choice answers. Later supervisor does a visual check of vaccine card, they are mandated to not take a copy of it or the info in any way.

Sounds like it's going to be easy to game a fake card.

I'm still sticking my religious exemption thorne into them though.

We got our open door town hall today on local procedures. We attest by answering multiple choice answers. Later supervisor does a visual check of vaccine card, they are mandated to not take a copy of it or the info in any way.

Sounds like it's going to be easy to game a fake card.

I'm still sticking my religious exemption thorne into them though.

if they keep moving forward, it will eventually be scanned like the drivers license when you buy booze or smokes

wonder if having a big cross tatted on my head will make a religious exemption easier?? :homer:

100% this.

"let them be" say some of you, not realizing their voting and numbers are making YOUR life worse. "Freedom for all" until THEIR FREEDOM is pushing YOURS out.
Ooph. Now you are full on straight run skiing down that slippery slope. Sure sounds like you want them to vote the way YOU want them to vote. Aren't you then pushing THEIR freedom out?

Ooph. Now you are full on straight run skiing down that slippery slope. Sure sounds like you want them to vote the way YOU want them to vote. Aren't you then pushing THEIR freedom out?
Whats wrong with wanting them to vote the way we want? As long as they are still free to make their own choice.

The fuckers cheated anyways. I would be happy with a fair election.

The problem is that the corrupt.gov is not content with just controlling the 2's; they want the 1's to conform and become more like the 2's. So while the corrupt.gov is using fear to "keep the 2's in check" (as you put it), they are also intentionally making the 2's fearful of the 1's ("oh, no these anti-vaxxers are going to make the controllavirus last forever!") eventually to the point where they will convince the 2's (who have the voting majority as uninformed and misinformed as they are) that the 1's need to be "put in camps" for the "safety of the rest of the population."

Since I'm not interested in starting another Covid thread...
Daughter has a middle-school trip coming up. It's paid-for a while ago, trip includes NY, DC, and some other stuff.
Today, they sent out a "your kid has to be vax'd to participate" email to all the parents involved.
To me, this is a contractual issue: we didn't agree to vax the kid when we signed up and paid for the trip. I'm 100% confident if we call and say "cancel it, we're not vax'ing the kid" they'll say "f-u we keep your money".
Any thoughts, advice, whatever, on arguing the contract angle, that they've changed the terms and we're entitled to back out? Or just pissing in the wind? I'm quite sure arguing over the safety or value of the vax is pointless, so I'm figuring the contract angle is the only likely one to have any teeth at all, and likely will cost me a lawyer who'll in turn cost me all the money I stand to get back. I'm down with that for precedent sake (if I have a decent chance of getting somewhere with that), but pointless is still pointless.

Last edited:
Since I'm not interested in starting another Covid thread...
Daughter has a middle-school trip coming up. It's paid-for a while ago, trip includes NY, DC, and some other stuff.
Today, they sent out a "your kid has to be vax'd to participate" email to all the parents involved.
To me, this is a contractual issue: we didn't agree to vax the kid when we signed up and paid for the trip. I'm 100% confident if we call and say "cancel it, we're not vax'ing the kid" they'll say "f-u we keep your money".
Any thoughts, advice, whatever, on arguing the contract angle, that they've changed the terms and we're entitled to back out? Or just pissing in the wind? I'm quite sure arguing over the safety or value of the vax is pointless, so I'm figuring the contract angle is the only likely one to have any teeth at all, and likely will cost me a lawyer who'll in turn cost me all the money I stand to get back. I'm down with that for precedent sake (if I have a decent chance of getting somewhere with that), but pointless is still pointless.
How are they verifying?

Quick story. Our company doesnt require the vax. A lot of customers do. A job came up and a big stink was made requiring anyone that steps foot on that job be vaxed. I kept my mouth shut and went to the job. No one ever checked.

Top Back Refresh