What's new

Vaccination mandates on the horizon.

One bit of hope is that many of the ones vaxed, do not want boosters. How many boosters before people get tired of needles putting something in their bodies? And once CDC changes the definition of fully vaxxed, many will go hey wait a minute...
I would hope that they would be thinking that now after a requirement of a booster less than 6 months after a vax rollout, but they are still asleep and trusting Government.

Maybe after the 3rd booster, the 4th, 5th,? I dunno just how dumb these sheep are.

There was someone who responded to me about how the CV vax compared to Polio or other essentially eradicated diseases with zero booster needed.

The vaccines of the past were tested for years and with absolute monitored clinical trials before release to the public AND provided lifetime IMMUNITY.
That’s why you haven’t had to get a polio booster, a measles booster, mumps booster, etc.

This is NOT A VACCINE. It’s gene therapy but everyone is ignoring that fact. With fetal cells, with graphene oxide, with whatever the fuck else they feel like putting in it, but the masses rejoice. It’s pathetic.

‘ I used to get influenza’ but CV 19 cured that so now I just have to get this questionable shot so I can participate in life as I knew it’.

This has to be the thinking of these people.

It’s ludicrous, but that’s our reality for now.

The people like us have no concerted effort to stand up as a group and make it happen.

Any attempts of effort will be blocked by websites, hosting providers, etc. might need to resort to ham radios or good old fliers.

Reactions: VEX
There is no winning this with logic. It will some point have to resort to punching stupid peope in the face. Warning: wearing a mask may be hazardous to your health.

If enough people get punched, beaten, etc. then maybe they will stop pushing their viewa on others.

There have to be consequences. Right now there are none. Thats an issue.
I'm partial to tarring and feathering.

Any attempts of effort will be blocked by websites, hosting providers, etc. might need to resort to ham radios or good old fliers.
And the restrictions on ham and CB are already in the works.

It’s coming down to Paul Revere type methods because they are determined now. They see the window of opportunity and they will not let it close.

Stay well friend. Its just getting started.

You'd be surprised whats discussed in your local church.

Likely not as colorful as you would like in the violence department, but openly discussing distrust in government as a whole, openly discussing how to change the system, openly discussing mass displays of non-compliance? Yep.

And you start responding to fliers or start talking to any dopey idiot responding to yours and you are going to end up in the middle of a glowie op.

Huh, glad now mulling ages 5-10 approval.

Wow, going to be a very tiny percentage but certainly uptick in child related and entirely avoidable deaths.

People are killing themselves out of fear of dying, now they are killing their kids. How many does it take? A dozen is too many. Yes, it is different than dying from the disease.

Not even stress induced suicide.

Huh, glad now mulling ages 5-10 approval.

Wow, going to be a very tiny percentage but certainly uptick in child related and entirely avoidable deaths.

People are killing themselves out of fear of dying, now they are killing their kids. How many does it take? A dozen is too many. Yes, it is different than dying from the disease.

Not even stress induced suicide.
If it saves one life.

Is that not a thing anymore?

You watch when they tie the vax proof to renewing your vehicles registration or DL.

Can’t get your tax refund without proof.

Can’t cross State lines.

When does ANYONE vaxed or not, figure out this is not about influenza renamed?

We are being played big time. And the sooner we realize it and stand up to it we will no longer be recognizable as the country we grew up in.

You watch when they tie the vax proof to renewing your vehicles registration or DL.

Can’t get your tax refund without proof.

Can’t cross State lines.

When does ANYONE vaxed or not, figure out this is not about influenza renamed?

We are being played big time. And the sooner we realize it and stand up to it we will no longer be recognizable as the country we grew up in.
I said the same yesterday to my wife.
"You know why I pulled you over?"
No, officer.
"Your vax status is not green. You can't be on the road because you're a danger to everyone."

Or how about a letter from PGE:
Hello, we're sorry to inform you we have to discontinue providing you with energy because you are showing in our system as not fully vaxxed.

I said the same yesterday to my wife.
"You know why I pulled you over?"
No, officer.
"Your vax status is not green. You can't be on the road because you're a danger to everyone."

Or how about a letter from PGE:
Hello, we're sorry to inform you we have to discontinue providing you with energy because you are showing in our system as not fully vaxxed.
It would be a skit on SNL if it wasn’t prophetic.

2 weeks to flatten the curve was the answer.

Lock down for just one month is the answer.

Masks and social distancing is the answer.

Harder lock downs are the answer.

Staying away from friends and family for the holidays is the answer.

Now the vaccination is the “answer.”

Except a lot aren’t buying what they’re selling anymore.
And the absolute weakest and most pathetic members of society to ever exist gobble it up like Thanksgiving. These people are so sad they would die within a week without modern convinces, yet they have the most power. Maybe rolling blackouts this winter will cure it

And the absolute weakest and most pathetic members of society to ever exist gobble it up like Thanksgiving. These people are so sad they would die within a week without modern convinces, yet they have the most power. Maybe rolling blackouts this winter will cure it
Actually a 3 month blackout might sway some minds.

Prepare accordingly.

Another problem is going to be the people who are getting laid off for other reasons The plant where my dad works, (they make commercial floor tile) is laying off a lot of people.
The supply chain issue's are getting them.
All of the shutdown workers here in the RV park got laid off in less than 2 weeks of starting work. The shutdown was supposed to be 4 months. They all packed up to go chase other work. They were pretty devastated about the loss of planned $$$$$ for holidays.

No idea where they were working, but alot of job stuff is happening and not on the news accurately. Alot of people are going to be surprised this winter.

There is no winning this with logic. It will some point have to resort to punching stupid peope in the face. Warning: wearing a mask may be hazardous to your health.

If enough people get punched, beaten, etc. then maybe they will stop pushing their viewa on others.

There have to be consequences. Right now there are none. Thats an issue.
This is what needs to happen across society for everyone and everything. All direct consequences of being a **** have been abolished and that was the beginning of the end of society as a whole.

:usa:

I firmly believe that if someone like her does that and someone else stands up to that tyranny and she ended up having a meeting with Alec her replacement and a whole bunch of other people would think twice about just doing whatever they want. The reason these people do whatever they want is that they have never felt consequences. Look at Biden and Fauci. Hundreds of lies, corruption and nothing.

All of the shutdown workers here in the RV park got laid off in less than 2 weeks of starting work. The shutdown was supposed to be 4 months. They all packed up to go chase other work. They were pretty devastated about the loss of planned $$$$$ for holidays.

No idea where they were working, but alot of job stuff is happening and not on the news accurately. Alot of people are going to be surprised this winter.

I just had a conversation yesterday with a friend that has a vacation house outside of Port Lavaca that the entire neighborhood is a ghost town, usually it's full of folks working the chemical plants throughout the winter months, and it's barren now.

There's a lot of his neighbors that are worried about keeping up with the bills, as they use the rental income from the winter to cover taxes, insurance, and upkeep.

Holy fuck you guys actually believe that luciferase, patent 060606 bullshit? :lmao:

It's a real patent?

It's a real patent?
Pay attention, vex and I covered it already. I know it's a real patent. :homer:

Retards.

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers did not avoid TV ads because of side effects; companies had to wait for full FDA approval​

Moderna and Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccines are still under emergency use authorization while the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been approved by the FDA

VERDICT​

False. The lack of COVID-19 advertisements on television are not due to the manufacturers not wanting to list the side effects. These are easily accessible online. Rather, the manufacturers needed to wait for full FDA approval.

The real truth is that they don't have to list side effects if they don't mention the vax by name. So if they launch a commercial they can simply say "the vax" and "talk to your doctor" without ever having to list a single side effect. The moment they mention "Corminity" they would then be required to list side effects.

It's those blantantly intentionally vague commercials that make me trust it all even less.

There was a tv commercial on this morning with a guy talking about how he can't use the bathroom by himself or go up stairs or something. Didn't mention covid by name, but very clearly implied it. Said "get the shot" without saying what shot or what the shot was for, again very clearly implied. Came off really gross to me.

Or maybe I'm just being a more discerning listener after all the crap MChat has given me to think about.

Or maybe I'm just being a more discerning listener after all the crap MChat has given me to think about.
If you really wanna jump down a psychological hole, check this out.
It's been deleted from official sources to try and cover it up, but this archive is currently still online so you can read it.
Governments using emotional control measures to make people be more scared so they do as they are told.

If you really wanna jump down a psychological hole, check this out.
It's been deleted from official sources to try and cover it up, but this archive is currently still online so you can read it.
Governments using emotional control measures to make people be more scared so they do as they are told.

I've always felt that if you're not in control of your own emotions that usually means that someone else is. For those in the latter group it's easy to see how they're being controlled through fear.

I've always felt that if you're not in control of your own emotions that usually means that someone else is. For those in the latter group it's easy to see how they're being controlled through fear.
Bingo. People not in control of their emotions are so ridiculously easily led by those that are in control of theirs and way more often than not it's for nefarious reasons or results

If there is a private school that is denied religious exempt and told to shut down but decides to stay open anyway, what next?

Top Back Refresh